ACR Color Question

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted and having major Viper withdrawals since I sold my '08 vert in April. So, the evil side of me is kicking around the idea of getting back in the game with an ACR (if business continues to improve over the next couple months). I have fallen in love with the white flats, black hood and roof with red stripe look and see an ad for one within the classifieds. My question is, was '09 the only year this color combo was offered, or was there a similar scheme in '10? Does anyone know if there was one made without the ******** package? How many of this combo were made each year? I'm still a VCA member, but don't remember seeing the color breakdown for '09 or '10.

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are you talking about this color?

You must be registered for see images attach

I fell in love with it also and it's the only color I considered....it's not a ******** and there are others out there as well....only 19 were made in that combo for 09 (I could be wrong)....Not sure if they are making it for 2010....Viper Exchange still has a couple new non ******** left....

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's it!

I think I've fallen in love.:omg: In my world, that is the sweetest looking Viper...ever. I loved my GTS Blue with white stripes, but your car is in another league brotha!:2tu:

Thanks for the response!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I THINK that Woodhouse has one 2010 ACR Convertible in that color combo.

Call Bill Pemberton ASAP if you are interested.

Snooze and lose !!! :)

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball has a new '09 and Hendrick in NC has a new '09 ******** (both are listed on ebay). That color is a great combo, Did you see Lance's in Pahrump? Get one and I'll see you at Spring Mountain. Mike

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
24 ACRs made as above in 2009.
15 more without the red stripe, an easy-add except for steering wheel

63 total acrs in some kinda white
28 total coupes in some kinda white
24 verts in some kinda white

Combo was offered in 2010.......no final figs yet....
If you buy an ACRx you can get that color!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The temptation and peer pressure on this site is over-powering.;)

My wife is gonna freak when I tell her I'm seriously considering this. I kinda did promise I'd wait until business picked-up and we got another sporty car that had a back seat.:smirk:

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball has a new '09 and Hendrick in NC has a new '09 ******** (both are listed on ebay). That color is a great combo, Did you see Lance's in Pahrump? Get one and I'll see you at Spring Mountain. Mike

Another member pointed this out to me and that's the car that's calling my name right now. Not good for my bank account!

V

Venomiss

You need one to drive to VOI in Salt Lake City.:)

Bring the wife and give her a nice spa weekend.

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also like that color combo and looked at one before deciding on graphite. If you dont mind a ******** (dealbreaker for me) I know where theres a new 2009 for $97,500. I talked numbers with them in Jan and I know thier pretty motivated and that was 6 months ago!!! Wouldnt take much internet digging for you to find it either. ;) Wow just looked at the viper exchange website and they are even less. Good luck in your adventure. My experience is if your THINKING about getting one then you eventually will. So if you can get a smoking deal on one now, then it was just meant to be.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need one to drive to VOI in Salt Lake City.:)

Bring the wife and give her a nice spa weekend.

Soft peer pressure. You're good.;) My wife is here next to me and is laughing. She's not one to ever turn down a day at the spa.:smirk:

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also like that color combo and looked at one before deciding on graphite. If you dont mind a ******** (dealbreaker for me) I know where theres a new 2009 for $97,500. I talked numbers with them in Jan and I know thier pretty motivated and that was 6 months ago!!! Wouldnt take much internet digging for you to find it either. ;) Wow just looked at the viper exchange website and they are even less. Good luck in your adventure. My experience is if your THINKING about getting one then you eventually will. So if you can get a smoking deal on one now, then it was just meant to be.

Well, after thinking about this HARD for the past 24 hours and talking with Tomball today (very nice sales associate I spoke with today), I think we're going to have to wait a little.:( It all comes down to the economy and business right now. Priorities just won't let us pull the trigger, but we'll see what happens over the next few months. My family even said they'd live with not having a fun car with a backseat, so at least I'm over that hurdle. Come on economy, PLEASE PICK-UP!

Thanks to all with your responses!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, after thinking about this HARD for the past 24 hours and talking with Tomball today (very nice sales associate I spoke with today), I think we're going to have to wait a little.:( It all comes down to the economy and business right now. Priorities just won't let us pull the trigger, but we'll see what happens over the next few months. My family even said they'd live with not having a fun car with a backseat, so at least I'm over that hurdle. Come on economy, PLEASE PICK-UP!

Thanks to all with your responses!
Ya no kidding with the economy, if its getting better someone please show me where. It sure isn't in the job market!!:(