ACR rear wing

thegreenhornet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have an acr wing for sale i want to make my 08 coupe and aero coupe and wing prices are quite high from dodge

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you add the ACR Aero package you will need to upgrade your suspension to handle the additional downforce.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Main thing, if you find a wing, is to make absolutely sure you do a splitter also. The downforce the wing provides could be detrimental at higher speeds without the corresponding splitter to hold the front down.

OP
OP
T

thegreenhornet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had that in mind also at high speed i find that the coupe s are kinda loose already so the splitter was going on also thanks for the info every lil bit helps

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive recently orders splitter and wing from vipair "steve" got the splitter installed seems to be a great piece. Wings is being ship out this week i hope. Ill get some photos up when everything is installed. I think steve is just getting a new shipment of wings.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note, do the Vipair products require new shocks for the added downforce?

Bruce

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This is my vipair wing prepped and painted

sssammm;

What I see in the photos you posted is a 2010 wing shape with 2008 / 2009 type wing end plates, though modified a bit.

Is this what you ordered?

Dan

Last edited:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Sam received not only those end plates (which were the ones he wanted instead of x style) but he also got the smaller acr convert ones and the low mount stantions for when he wants the less downforce aero look.

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Steve,

Sounds like an interesting variety of wing configurations.

It's always interesting to see how Viper guys personalize their cars......

Dan

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Is there an AERO Package for the convertible , other than Mopar . Hoping for a kit with reasonable value ? Thanx !

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Is there an AERO Package for the convertible , other than Mopar . Hoping for a kit with reasonable value ? Thanx !

Hi Jay,

We have adjustable ACR and Aero wings for convertibles, you can mount either up high like Sam did or you can mount them at AERO/Convertible ACR height,

I just sent you a PM asking for your email address, I will send you some pics, what color is your car?

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ssammm
Now you have the wing fitted, what if anything are you doing to the suspension to suport the downforce?

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yes.

I have a set of 2009 OE ACR "take off" front and rear shocks and springs with only 500 miles on them for sale in the parts section.

Dan