ACR RT/10 Contest PICTURES

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This week we attended the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit and toured the CAAP Plant. Almost finished on the floor was the contest, one of a kind RT/10 ACR!! I posted an exterior and interior shot on my website, enjoy:
http://www.rapachfamily.com/CAAP.html

ADDED 3 NEW ANGLES OF ACR RT/10 FOR YOU ANALYSIS (8/28)

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Ahhhh.....

The car that will be in my driveway on the 15th
smile.gif

Thanks for taking pictures of my new baby

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so jealous. What do I have to do to take a tour? I only live about 45 min away, so I really don't have any excuses...

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2tall, just call and ask, I get the impression a lot of people tour the plant. We went with a large group of fellow Prowler owners.

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they were going to use black powder coated BBS
rims, those look like normal acr rims. The paint also looks
like 2000 steel grey to me.

GTS Jeff
2001 red/striped
tubes and filters
corsa 3" on the way

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are suppose to use Black BBS rims so I guess they will put
those on later? There should be some after market stuff too I think? And yes that looks like Steel Grey to me too.

Steve

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures. I'll be at the Silver State Classic Gold Rush on Sep 15 so I will have a lot of fellow Viper-owners ready to congratulate me on my winning ticket.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looks like they should have gone with the black interior.
soon to be black rims, black acr belts. why not go with black interior?? I think it would have looked better!!!

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Anybody have any idea what that car will be worth? It seems unlikely the winner would want to sell it, but let's just say dmora won it, or somebody who doesn't really want one.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Id take a free/prize viper with no problems.
smile.gif
I just wouldnt want to buy one. If i had that much money, theres other cars that i would go after, like a Lotus, M5, or a Skyline. Now if money were no object, id defiantely have a nice black viper with BBS wheels, or maybe Fikse ?

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Daniel could win it since he's not an owner (sorry buddy!). And you have to wonder why anyone who doesn't want it would buy a ticket? I guess there are speculators who would buy a ticket and hope to spin it to a collector for big $$$, but my plan is to DRIVE IT and use it as the perfect mate for my Gray GTS. I'm guessing it would be worth around $90,000 which would make my tax effect around $36,000, unless a prize is not taxed as ordinary income and/or has a gift tax? I know there are some CPA's on the board who could give us an opinion. Thanks,
cool.gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'll find out about the BBS's, but I'm sure they're just waiting for the custom ones..

...and that's definitely NOT steel gray ... take a look at this shot again... look at the hood ... VERY DARK!

You must be registered for see images

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, you guys should all live in Canada. IF one of us were to win it (I don't beleive canadians can) We wouldn't pay a cent of Tax on it. Gotta love that law. IF you win anything in Ontario (maybe different for other provinces BC Guys?) but here,even if you won a $10 million lottery every penny goes to you.

Craig

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken is correct. The fair market value is tacked onto your earnings for the year and then you pay the going rate. Remember there are also State income taxes and if you live in a (rip-off) state like Illinois, there are also state DMV registration/sale taxes. I don't know if I could afford to win another one? Well....maybe just one more.