ACR spotted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was heading west of Entwistle yesterday on highway 16 when I spotted a White 2008/9 ACR with blackout hood and red drivers stripe Eastbound on the front of a car hauler heading toward Edmonton. Does anyone know the story on this car?:dunno:

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the exact color of this car. Noone have history?

[media]http://classifieds.viperclub.org/data/54/DSCN0580.JPG[/media]

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say if it were on an open carrier, I hope it doesn't belong to someone I know.
*** is that doing on a open carrier?! If it were mine (and God knows I can't spare the $$$ for it, anyhow), I'd consider sticking the dealer with it, as I'd think twice about taking delivery on it, having a $120000+(?) car hauled over Alberta spring roads like that!
But...I still wish it were mine!

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was sitting on top of the cab carrier. Did look awesome up there. Spotted it about a km. away. Was talking on the hands free driving the super B and the person on the other end thought I was having a wreck because I got so excited.:D Don't see a sight like that in Alberta every day.:cool:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was sitting on top of the cab carrier. Did look awesome up there. Spotted it about a km. away. Was talking on the hands free driving the super B and the person on the other end thought I was having a wreck because I got so excited.:D Don't see a sight like that in Alberta every day.:cool:

Driving a super b? You drive truck? Who do you work for or what company do you own? I sell Freightliners for a living.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving a super b? You drive truck? Who do you work for or what company do you own? I sell Freightliners for a living.

I haul frac sand in the oil patch mainly for Schlumberger, and sometimes for Trican, BJ, Sanjel or Calfrac when SLB is slow. I have my own Co. with 2 trucks, used to own a Co. that had 9 trucks, 17 trailers, and 6 lease operators.
I designed an end dump for frac sand that became an industry standard and we sold 50 of them to 8 service companies.
I have always run Internationals.

This is my latest one. It is 2008 Challenger Hemi Orange Pearl Coat

picture.php

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing you got that big fricking Roobar. I'd hate to think what the grill on a Lonestar is worth...LOL. Nice rig.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It works too. Smoked a deer 10 days after I put it on at Lang, SK.

Wish we had done that last week before we had to buy the friggin $2800.00 plastic front bumper on our new 2010 Cascadia after hitting a COYOTE!!!! Couldn't believe how it disintegrated. Never replaced one on our 3 Internationals but we did write 1 off after hitting a Moose by Penhold.

Welcome to the "wilderness"

How was the trip to Davenport? Painless???

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A trip to Davenport 'painless'?!

That's like asking if your trip to the candy store was calorie free. Not gonna happen!

Greg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery