ACR Video at CMS VOI-12

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I know what you mean. I have the same car as you (09) and did about the same thing, great car. After VOI I drove 2 hours north the the next day drove non stop, except for fuel and food, 16.5 hours back home to SW Florida and felt pretty good doing it. :headbang:
Van

You must be registered for see images

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking about this to several people. Drive 8 hrs down, run upwards of 155mph over & over & over .. go on an endless cruise for 6+ hrs. Then I drove down to Spartanburg to visit a team I have there, then back 10 hrs in the rain & fog back, no problems at all and 1 stop for gas going each way. And looking dayum good while doin it ... the car anyway. (not as good as an ACR looks, but purdy dayum good)

Dave.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ditto that! I was thinking the same thing during my 1000+ mile drive back to Iowa. The roval was a blast on Sunday and I only wish the drag strip was prepped better as I hit that pretty hard as well on sunday. The ride home on Monday was brutal as I endured some 7 hours of virtually non-stop rain. Sure was nice to have a softtop that didn't leak a bit during whole trip.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't to worried about making it there, it was the trip back after ragging on the car for the weekend. Made it there from Texas on a strait shot, was 1000 miles, took 15.5 hours and 5 fuel stops. Made an average of 17mpg, that that was good for a paxton car. Now, I was worried on the trip back though as I got caught in that rain storm for 3 states. My concern was with the paxton air intake, I would think rain would go straight in the air inlet and right to the air cleaner. I never let up and car kept running, however, the CEL light did come on 30 minutes from my house. I reset the computer and it hasn't come back on yet, so it makes me wonder if the water had an affect on it.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove 2,860 mile back from VOI to San Jose California, 42 hours in the car spread over 6 days. Averaged 23mpg and 70mph. Rained Monday only

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Drove 2,860 mile back from VOI to San Jose California, 42 hours in the car spread over 6 days. Averaged 23mpg and 70mph. Rained Monday only

Avbates, did you drive 6000 miles in your Viper, was this a roundtrip deal? Even if it was only one way, there aren't many performance cars out there that can be raced like we race them and then drive across the country, WAY TO GO!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456