ACR Viper at Phila Auto Show

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at the Philadelphia Auto Show today and was surprised to see a red ACR Viper. I believe it is the Viper from the Nurburgring as it said Nurburgring on the back and had signatures on the wing. First ACR I have seen in person. What a badass machine.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad they didn't have the new Mopar PCM installed when they did the run. The driver was up against the rev limiter so much that an extra 250 RPM probably would have cut a few seconds off the total time. I vote for a re-do :)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never knew that Dodge offered an Orange/Black with Orange Stripe & Steering Wheel Orange Stripe...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the Ring car, it's red not orange. And it is in great shape still, it was at the Detroit show also with a display that included a video of the Ring run. It got a lot of attention.

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The red does look orange in some photographs. Seems to need the right lighting to get it to look really red. Maybe it's the angle also.

OP
OP
B

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What else was at the show? Im trying to decide if i want to go or not. What was there as far as exotic cars go?

Kerbecks has their normal display of exotics - Aston Martins (3), Lambo, Maserati, Rolls, Bentley. Other sports cars - Challenger, Orange Viper vert, Audi R8, ZR1, ZO6, Camaro, Porsche. Some concept cars but not many. If you've been there before its pretty much the same.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure it is, @ Detroit show the wing had signatures and the drives seat was different, if so that's the car. In detroit they also had a plasma on the display that had a loop of the in car video of the record setting run. That ACR was vin#V00005

OP
OP
B

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure it is, @ Detroit show the wing had signatures and the drives seat was different, if so that's the car. In detroit they also had a plasma on the display that had a loop of the in car video of the record setting run. That ACR was vin#V00005

It was the first day of the show, I was there when the gates opened, and saw the Viper within the first 10 minutes. No plasma with video but it may just not have been setup yet. The show runs for 9 days in Phila.

OP
OP
B

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they have the Very Viper orange?? i might go just to see that color

There was a Viper Very Orange convertible there. Personally didn't think the car was very flattering. But I'm a coupe guy, prefer stripes, and don't care for orange.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ACR is red for sure. good show but its not the NY auto show...

a few exotics but not really worth the ride if you want that. more of a smaller version of the ny show. (mostly new cars)

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at the show. The ACR was red and looked nice. The vert was orange and it was the first time I saw an orange one in person. I didnt like the orange. It would be at the bottom of my list of colors to buy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang