ACR X @ Tomball Vault

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the poor quality pics. I went over to Tomball Dodge and looked through the vault. Low and behold a great looking ACR X. Some lucky owner will take delivery soon. Wish it was mine. Thank Bernie, your my hero :)

You must be registered for see images attach

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was the Viper vault...me thinks me sees an imposter in pics 3,5 and 6. That or it's there to see what it could have been...:)

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is indeed a real ACR X and indeed at the Vault at Tomball. There is now an offsite location to keep all of the Vipers out of the elements. This one is not for sale so it is not on location of the dealership.

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is indeed a real ACR X and indeed at the Vault at Tomball. There is now an offsite location to keep all of the Vipers out of the elements. This one is not for sale so it is not on location of the dealership.

There is a Corvette in that room...right? That or I've been drinking again which is a very real possibility.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, sorry I missed what you meant. Yes it is a Z06 that someone traded in on a Viper. Another convert :)

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR X's come with PS2 tires. Stupid if you ask me but I am sure there is method behind the madness. I think they should send you the slicks after you get your car and include a return authorization for the PS2s.

I don't know if the order bank is still open for the X's or not. You could check with Viper Headquarters and I'm sure they would let you know. This was not an inventory car.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR X's come with PS2 tires. Stupid if you ask me but I am sure there is method behind the madness. I think they should send you the slicks after you get your car and include a return authorization for the PS2s.

I don't know if the order bank is still open for the X's or not. You could check with Viper Headquarters and I'm sure they would let you know. This was not an inventory car.

That was the first thing I noticed, too - what the heck is up with the tires? I would have thought that, if there was some method to that madness, the car would have at least come with Pilot Sports. PS2's just don't make much sense in my opinion - but I'm no expert on these things...

BTW, that car is beautiful. If I had a nice garage and some extra money to burn, I'd buy one just to look at :) My serious track days are pretty much over, but I wouldn't be averse to having one of those just for the coolness factor.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Frank Barba was trying to sell his deposit paid ACR-X off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4