Adams over Turbo - WOW!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So, in search of the "perfect" finish, I purchased Adams new Americana Carnuba Wax and Turbowax. While I thought both gave great looks by themselves, I always thought it could be just a little bit better. So my latest try was putting the Adams Americana over the Turbowax. The shine is absolutely amazing. My House of Kolors custom Kandy Red looks 3 feet deep and "wet" as a cold Coors Light. I plan to try to get some better pics later today when the sun goes down some, and had to post a few pics.

adams_over_turbo2_Medium_.JPG

adams_over_turbo_Medium_.JPG

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been using Adams waxes for years now and swear by them, not only for the shine but as stated in another thread the EASE of use. i have not found another product that goes on or off as easy. For me time is a major factor working 80 hours a week married with 2 kids.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been using Adams waxes for years now and swear by them, not only for the shine but as stated in another thread the EASE of use. i have not found another product that goes on or off as easy. For me time is a major factor working 80 hours a week married with 2 kids.

Here I stand with a open friendly challenge, that there's no easier product to apply and remove that TW, Don't take my word for, PM your address and I will send you FREE of charge some products to try, you be the judge good or bad we are ready for your report, are you game for :dunno::2tu::);):drive:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here I stand with a open friendly challenge, that there's no easier product to apply and remove that TW, Don't take my word for, PM your address and I will send you FREE of charge some products to try, you be the judge good or bad we are ready for your report, are you game for :dunno::2tu::);):drive:

PM Sent Tito! :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$70 for a few ounces of Adams! :omg:

For twice that, I can have a professional detailer do it for me....certainly better that I would be able to do.

I don't know. Just seems a bit beyond my line of rational cost for a wax product.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

It's not my intention to turn this into a xx product vs. xx product war rather to stand for us, we have been taking punches from right and left from many people and at some point we have to stand up.I mention this before some of you go running to the other forums and continue to speak about us in a negative way like some of you are currently doing.

I don’t have samples for everyone but I don’t mind sending a few, all I expect is for your honest opinion, many times we don’t even get a Thank you.:dunno:

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am game! I am currently deployed right now but my car has been outside on my friend Dave's car lot trying to get sold for 2 months now. So that will be a total of 4 months outside in the Florida heat and rain. As soon as I get home I plain on thorough cleaning as I don't think that it's going to sale in this economy. I would love to see how good your product is as it’s time for a change from Meguiars. I think is a good challenge :D PM sent.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your support. All sample requests will be fulfill but I'm out of them due to the overwhelming responses.

Thank you guys :)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito,

Got my box of samples today. Will try the wax on the Viper this weekend and post my impressions and will use the vinyl stuff on the new top I just put on my Miata.

Mark D.

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito, I told you that I would give you my honest opinion of your free sample of Turbo Shampoo and Turbo Wax. BTW I received it the next day. Man, what a deep shine! I really like your products. Looks like Mequires has lost a customer. Thanks....Ray Francis

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find that Adam's and Zaino are about the same as far as product and ease of use....not quite ready to try and change right now.....what is in Turbo ? Same as Zaino and Adam's ??