Adams

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been using Adams but, I wonder if anyone has compared it to Zaino or Zmole? I have a black 04 so its a constant battle to keep it near perfect. Any advice?
Thanks

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try
Jorgen's Shine Shop Products
http://www.jorgensshineshop.com
If you drop a note on the site and mention you are a VCA member, you will get a discount code good for all products. If you are looking for the best paste carnuaba wax look up Jorgen's GT20/20 Pure White Ivory Past Wax

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We use gliptone, and yep, we have BLACK as well!! So far, that has been the best detail spray/wax. To each their own though...everyone has their own favorite. ~juli
**And, we DO use the WET dryer sheets for front fascia bugs, it really works...leaves a residue that is easily detailed out**

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have and have used both. Zaino is much more durable than Adams or any Carnuaba based product. I also find that its optical clarity is much better resulting in a much nicer finish which is most noticeable on dark colors like black or metallics.

Bugs also wipe right off with just a damp towel when using Zaino. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have and have used both. Zaino is much more durable than Adams or any Carnuaba based product. I also find that its optical clarity is much better resulting in a much nicer finish which is most noticeable on dark colors like black or metallics.

Bugs also wipe right off with just a damp towel when using Zaino. :2tu:

You must be on commission, you mention Zaino in every post.
How is it on promoting hair growth, I'm getting a little thin on top.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino does not promote hair growth, contrary to popular belief.If more people understood the effect it had on sex drive, ****** would be pulled from the market and we would have no more of those stupid commercials.Zaino is good for nearly everything that troubles ya!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be on commission, you mention Zaino in every post.
How is it on promoting hair growth, I'm getting a little thin on top.

I think you have me mixed up with Racedeck, he is the one making a commission, not me. Not that there is anything wrong with that, more power to him. :2tu:

It is a hobby of mine trying different car care products and I have tried just about every one out there and found that none of them come close to Zaino. It is an outstanding product. I wish I was on commission. :dunno: If you saw me you would know it does nothing for promoting hair growth.

I also like Menzerna for all my polishing needs, especially their line of polishes for ceramic paint. It works well on all paints.

And Stoners is awesome for cleaning glass.

Simichrome for polishing metals.

Wesley for white wall cleaning. Should I go on? ;)

If its a great product I'll mention it.

Oh, for those that do like Adams you may want to check out www.chemicalguys.com or www.warnerchemical.com. Same great products and discounted prices. I actually thought about coming out with my own car care product and looked into private labeling, this is how I know all of this.

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agentf1- I am not making commission, I own the company:2tu: Seriously though- Zaino is a very good product and I am not going bash anyone else's product...I spent a great deal of time developing the Jorgens line and like you, I made it a hobby to try virtually every product out there...from that I took what I liked from each of the products and and changed what I did not like about them.( obviously with some help from the best people in the industry; chemists, detailers, painters, and even one of the R&D guys from the Big 3) it took a couple of years to get the product line where I wanted and I feel our products will perform better than anything I have tried

Jorgen

I think you have me mixed up with Racedeck, he is the one making a commission, not me. Not that there is anything wrong with that, more power to him. :2tu:

It is a hobby of mine trying different car care products and I have tried just about every one out there and found that none of them come close to Zaino. It is an outstanding product. I wish I was on commission. :dunno: If you saw me you would know it does nothing for promoting hair growth.

I also like Menzerna for all my polishing needs, especially their line of polishes for ceramic paint. It works well on all paints.

And Stoners is awesome for cleaning glass.

Simichrome for polishing metals.

Wesley for white wall cleaning. Should I go on? ;)

If its a great product I'll mention it.

Oh, for those that do like Adams you may want to check out Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detail Supplies : CHEMICAL GUYS WHOLESALE AUTO DETAILING SUPPLIES CAR WASH PRODUCTS PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAIL SUPPLY FACTORY DIRECT or Warner Chemical - Since 1959. Same great products and discounted prices. I actually thought about coming out with my own car care product and looked into private labeling, this is how I know all of this.

Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're willing to spend time removing imperfections from your paint, then I highly recommend getting some Menzerna polishes. Specifically Super Intensive Polish and 106FF. After you remove the imperfections, THEN you can apply your wax and or sealant.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're willing to spend time removing imperfections from your paint, then I highly recommend getting some Menzerna polishes. Specifically Super Intensive Polish and 106FF. After you remove the imperfections, THEN you can apply your wax and or sealant.
Excellent advice. You really should have a machine to use those polishes though. :2tu:

Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you should. You really should have some kind of machine if you want to keep a finish perfect.

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try
Jorgen's Shine Shop Products
Car Care Products - Car Wax & Polishes, Machine Polishers, Wash Mitts, Cleaners, Carnauba Wax, Auto Detail Kits & Supplies
If you drop a note on the site and mention you are a VCA member, you will get a discount code good for all products. If you are looking for the best paste carnuaba wax look up Jorgen's GT20/20 Pure White Ivory Past Wax

I took Jorgen up on his offer. I also asked him what he would recommend for my vehicles based on where I am. His solution was very simple, not 15 different steps. Just clay bar it out and use the Force Shield paint sealer. And if I wanted follow that up with the carnuba wax. I did the first 2, and all I can say is WOW! My '04 SRT10 Truck is black and lives with unreal sun, salt, and love bugs, it was a mess. The Viper is next!

I've used a bunch of stuff and Jorgen's is by far the best I've used and it works as easily in real life as it does on his video!

Jorgen's has a customer for life! I found my shine and it's awesome! :2tu:

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fqberful- Thanks for the feedback and kind words...I am happy your Found Your Shine :) I am looking forward to seeing you Viper once done
Happy Holidays
Jorgen