After-market suppliers... Here is my Xmas list!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I have been to VOI and actualy driven the new Viper that I have on order...I'm wondering if the supplier base out there is ready for the new car!
I have already made my X-mas list for toys that I will need when the new car comes.
Are you ready??? Here is what I want!

I need a seat lowering kit that still allows the seat to move.
I'm 6'6" so lower it as much as you can, but the wife still needs to drive the car!

Car cover that fits this car with the new logo on it.

Fender covers with FANG logo. This is the first time any Viper needed FENDER covers to protect the fenders when you are working under the hood. How about it? In colors to match the car please!

Floor mats with the new logo that fit...AND... a floor mat to sit outside the car to wipe my feet off on before I get in. Up here in the PNW we need to remove the fir needles off of our shoes before we get in.

Now that we have a real trunk... guess we need trunk mats too. Logoed of course!

T-shirts (George!) jackets and other clothes with the new logo.
Oh George... new wall hanger plaques are required too!

A real tonneau cover (in matching colors of course) or at least something to hide those hinges!

Now that this car has the capability to install better belts, how about some great 6 point belts? Have to have the FANG logo and color match as well.

Rollbar??? How about some real rollover protection? We heard at VOI that there was some folks getting ready to do this... WHO ARE YOU??

FANG stuff...
Windshield banners, Earings (for the wife), Rings, decals for the trailer, and so on...

SO--
If you aftermarket suppliers are out there and listening...
I'm sending my list to Santa right now!!

By the way. the new car is SILVER (but still waiting for YELLOW!).

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for something to make it go faster Sean Roe already has some people asking for a DIY super charger that will fit the SRT>

These requests/sales were unsolicited but from what I hear Sean will be woking on this.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, actually a little of that was already available in Nashville from Dodge. I bought both their factory trunk carpet kit and floor mat set...... because the new Fang logo was in silver..... and I have a silver one coming too. I expect them to arrive probably before the car gets here.

But, after that, I'll be looking first for some headers and higher hp true side exhaust catback..... without the crossover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187