After Turkey Day drive to burn off those extra calories!

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Club Members!

It's time for the next event so mark your calendars or just check ours! Central Texas VCA calendar

Event:
Cruise to the mysterious Stonehenge!!!

Meeting place:
Coffee and Rides San Antonio, TX
1203 N Loop 1604 W. Suite 121
San Antonio, TX‎ 78258

Time:
Meet at 8AM will leave Coffee and Rides at 10:30AM (November 26th 2011)

Description/special instructions:

Not only will you enjoy yet another Coffee and Rides in San Antonio which has showcased hundreds of exotics every month and changes every time, we will show off our VCA pride in large numbers next to the Euro cars and file out at approximately 10:30AM to take a challenging back hill country road to yet another new destination. We will take a 80 mile drive North to our friends in Ingram to have a casual lunch and enjoy the cool weather. In Ingram the famous Texas Stonehenge II has been relocated and has just opened up, I have heard it is a sight to behold! I hope to get some great shots of all our Vipers in front of this landmark. The road we will travel is NOT Twisted Sisters, but it is challenging. It is a route I took a few years back and it left quite an impression. No worries out cars are built for this, and we will not be doing 100MPH. It will be great fun for the passenger as well, the scenery is awesome and the VCA has never taken this route to my knowledge. Please make sure to do the normal routine prior to taking the car out to be extra careful for the day, this means making sure the tires are at proper PSI, make sure fluids are full, and most of all make sure you have a full battery in your camera!!! It will be one of the best group drives this year! DO NOT MISS IT!

Map of Route: INGRAM RUN CLICK HERE (Please Print for your use or download to GPS)

On a side note, the drive for DynoWars on the 19th is still on to leave Biff's at 8:15AM, and the Holiday Party is getting great response, if you have not bought your ticket yet...HURRY!

Thank you,

Kurt Robinson (TexasTonka)
President, South Central Texas VCA
www.CentralTexasVCA.com
or visit us on the VCA Forums by clicking HERE

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I are going. Weather Friday is supposed to be iffy, but Saturday is supposed to be fine ..... just windy.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were considering coming up Kurt, but I think the weather will still be bad here Saturday morning. :(

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the weather is NOT looking good for Saturday....BUT it looks AWESOME for Sunday... may have to postpone for Sunday. Will keep you informed.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad news for Saturday. Rain, rain and more rain.

Just had the Snake professionally detailed. My Snake does not mix well with water. So it looks like I'm out for the coffee and rides and anything that follows, to include Stonehenge.

Kurt,

If Sunday is a a go, please let us know. I'm still up for the drive. Sunday is okay with me.

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the weather is NOT looking good for Saturday....BUT it looks AWESOME for Sunday... may have to postpone for Sunday. Will keep you informed.

RAIN DELAY:
As all of you are aware we got hit with some MUCH NEEDED rain last night and it has not let up. Expect to get constant showers for at least a few more hours. I would be upset if we didn't need it so bad, but I will take what I can get now a days! But what this means for all of us is a FANTASTIC Sunday to cruise up to Ingram. There is the usual 0% change of rain, all the roads should be dry by then and the cool front will have moved in making for some great cool air for the Vipers to breath in DEEPLY. We will keep the same route, same meeting place, move the meeting time back to 10:00AM but still leave at 10:30AM. I know several of you would like to attend your church service on Sunday, I hope you can make it by 10:30 AM, if not please use the route map and meet up with us. Larry Hudler had a great idea about making a pit stop at Koyote Ranch before we drove into Ingram. This will be out pit stop on the way to top off the tanks and grab a water before hitting Stonehenge. All other details should stay the same as in the below email:

Event:
Cruise to the mysterious Stonehenge!!!

Meeting place:
Coffee and Rides San Antonio, TX
1203 N Loop 1604 W. Suite 121
San Antonio, TX‎ 78258

Time:
Meet at 10AM will leave Coffee and Rides at 10:30AM (November 27th 2011)

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt,

Thanks for setting up this awesome Viper Ride, and for having a Plan B (Sunday).
We are very much looking forward to this ride.

Mike & Susanne

Bexar80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who set this up. I had a great time, beautiful weather for a drive! I have a few pictures from my phone, is anyone still updating the website?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang