After VOI Vegas Vacation

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

As many of you know, or perhaps may be directly involved in, immediately after VOI, there will be a 3-4 day vacation in Las Vegas. I know there are a few members from this area, and certainly larger groups from closer proximity who have plans.

However, in light of my workload these days, I may need to pass the torch on this one. I do however, possibly have some helpful arrangements to pass along with this.

In short, I have a local friend who is associated with The Palms, and has contacted the hotel to put together an attractive package for us. I have not yet received the details, but I would imagine it will be fine. What I am looking for, is someone, perhaps closer, who has some free time and would be willing to communicate with my contact and/or The Palms on behalf of the club, in case I run into a situation where I do not have the time. More or less, just a central coordinator that can point everyone in the right direction. This is NOT to be an extensively planned event, people may do as they please, but perhaps dinners/lunches may be listed so people have an idea where everyone else is.

If anyone is interested, or even a few people, please post up on this thread. Also, if you have any ideas, please post them.

Thanks,

V

Venomiss

In talking with some members from SoCal they are planning a short Vegas break before heading to VOI with a caravan.

The Grand America and the Little America have the negotiated rates for a week before and a week after the VOI.

The last Viper Cup race on Sunday is at 4:15PM. Dodge is looking forward to many staying for the race and a dinner may be added for Sunday evening. It's still being discussed.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

We have a couple of guys in our group that are also working on putting something like this together. If you get a free couple of minutes, check out website forum at: SoCal Viper

You may want to contact Matt, aka "Mopar Man".

Hoping you can be around for a day or two.

Dan

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

We have a couple of guys in our group that are also working on putting something like this together. If you get a free couple of minutes, check out website forum at: SoCal Viper

You may want to contact Matt, aka "Mopar Man".

Hoping you can be around for a day or two.

Dan

Dan,

I shot Dan a PM a day or two ago to sort of feel out where he is with this. I didn't want to get over-involved only to find out that there may be huge "problems" with my involvement. I'll be glad to help (afterall, I also have a "friend" associated with the Palms) but I have to know what the parameters are and who else is involved first.

Did you or Cathy get a feel for how many of our region members are staying over in LV versus how many are driving straight back to SoCal? I know NeckBreaker's got to get back to the boss and it sounded like several others were doing the same...

Matt

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I are planning to drive back to MA from VOI. Now stopping in Vegas is something I can see doing. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Yea baby!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang