Aftermarket product for your Viper you wish someone would make.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A cyllindrical tank in the rear bumber filled with 10 quarts of oil so you can push a button and the oil releases behind you to keep those smart azzes from tailgating!! :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some type of device that works with the AEM so that I can pass emissions!

Thanks in advance ! :D

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Along the lines of the AC, how about a stronger AC motor so at least the air blows a little harder. I think it is cold enough, just not strong enough.

Cali Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with everyone who wanted a cup holder. Even in a serious driver's car, a man gets thirsty and doesn't want to risk spilling on the seats.

I also think a small dead pedal would help for more extended drives on the freeway.

Although I never shift early enough for it to matter, the forced upshift from 1st to 4th is silly (had that on a 97 Camaro Z28). How do I deactivate it? I realize the intent is to improve the fuel economy rating, but who buys a Viper expecting to maximize fuel economy?

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with everyone who wanted a cup holder. Even in a serious driver's car, a man gets thirsty and doesn't want to risk spilling on the seats.

I also think a small dead pedal would help for more extended drives on the freeway.

Although I never shift early enough for it to matter, the forced upshift from 1st to 4th is silly (had that on a 97 Camaro Z28). How do I deactivate it? I realize the intent is to improve the fuel economy rating, but who buys a Viper expecting to maximize fuel economy?

Very easy....
http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_how_illup.htm

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cup Holder - good foam double back tape. Folds up when not in use.

428CupHolder02-med.JPG

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about some kind of an air deflector that would bring cool air from in front of the radiator to the intake.;=)

Cali Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very easy....

Thanks Anaconda

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25hp?
Are you kidding?

I'll bet it would feel more like 50hp.

JoeAir..... Yeah, that has a nice ring to it. ;-)

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stainless steel bolt/screw replacements. Rusty bolts/screws are an eye sore for us that don't own garage queens of live in a dry area. Lift up your hood, I'm sure you'll find a few. And going to the hardware store and trying to match a .30 cent bolt is a PITA. I would gladdy pay triple to save the inconvenience.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie
This is the way to go: http://www.mgwltd.com/viper_glovebox.html

All I want is a way to keep the cockpit temps down, it's an oven in there in the summer. And yes, I have high flo cats w/ insulation and corsa exhaust and it is still unbearable sometimes. I dislike the A/C as I like the windows open to hear the applause as I go by.... :)

now THAT works!