AL/TN Tail of the Dragon cruise was AWESOME!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the 3rd year in a row we did the Tail of the Dragon...it never gets too old or boring on that road.:drive: We had a total of 11 Vipers from AL/TN region of which most had never experienced "the Tail". I want to send out a special thanks to GTSNRT10 for taking us on some other scenic roads, allowing us even more cruising and pictures. We look forward to doing it again next year! ROCK ON:headbang: :headbang:
Chip
AL/TN President

Viperlady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a wonderful time! Next time I think I will drive and scare the crap out the spouse. :drive: It was really a lot of fun spending the weekend with Viper friends.

Keep up the good work El President.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I was loading for pics...my computer crapped out!!:mad: :mad:
We'll see if we can't get some of the pics posted soon. Stay tuned!!:cool:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great. Will be looking forward to seeing the runs that you ladies and gentlemen have in that neck of the woods.

Patentlaw

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few scenic pics from our trip:drive:
You must be registered for see images attach

It's hard to take pictures while "running" on the Dragon. but if you go to www.killboy.com link for May 26th around pages 35-37, you can see what I mean.:headbang:
CHIP
AL/TN President

callred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!

Any of the wine-o chick?

Last edited:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Looks nice. Great views. Good number of cars as well. Thanks a bunch. Good to see other areas of the country and their gatherings. Wish we could see even more pictures from other areas of the country. Thanks for the pictures.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you add me to your mailing list please ?
[email protected]

This was the 3rd year in a row we did the Tail of the Dragon...it never gets too old or boring on that road.:drive: We had a total of 11 Vipers from AL/TN region of which most had never experienced "the Tail". I want to send out a special thanks to GTSNRT10 for taking us on some other scenic roads, allowing us even more cruising and pictures. We look forward to doing it again next year! ROCK ON:headbang: :headbang:
Chip
AL/TN President

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you install a ROE on my car, please?? LOL :D Yes, I will add you to our list. Good to hear from you. Are you interested in doing some events with us? I know you had prior commitments for Gadsden in 2 weeks, but if you can make it, we'd love to have you. JD's gonna join us for tech/car show/drag race weekend. It's gonna ROCK:headbang: Talladega Driving School and Mopar event in July, Yacht Party and Destin trip in Sept. check out www.al-tn.viperclub.org as well.:2tu:

CHIP
AL/TN President

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gorgeous pictures of the Vipers AND the scenery, thank you for posting them, Chip.
Looked like quite an awesome day to cruise! ~juli~