Alarm receiver help for door poppers needed

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the door popper all hooked up and it works fine. But I do not get a trip signal out of my receiver. I am using the correct termial and the alarm works fine. I can hear something in there clicking when I push the unlock, but I do not get any voltage off from any of the extra holes. Any Ideas?

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 3 button that I just bought, haven't coded it to the car yet. Seems that the 2 button that currently works the alarm should do something.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ruckdr is the expert on the board. If you search a little, I think early in the discovery period he posted diagrams of the wiring at the alarm box.

I am bringing it up because if the same alarm box is used with two and three button fobs, then there must be something the two button fob can't do because it doesn't have the third button...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had tators dodge do mine when I had it done and yes Chuck used the three button key fob instead of the two so I still had one postion for drivers door anf one for passanger door and the other key fob position for alarm

adam

OP
OP
R

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got it. I wasn't getting the connector in far enough to make contact. I just removed the blue wire keeper and it popped right in.
Thanks all.