Aldan Billet Aluminum Shocks

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as they don't leak in the 1st 50 miles, you are good. they don't use a C clip on the adjuster knobs so they sometimes blow out when pressure is first applied. I love them, but others aren't huge fans.

cheaper than motons or penske...

JD

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
knob is for stiffness. the adjustment for height is done w/ the shocks on the car with those round adjustment thinggys that are standard for adjustable shocks.

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as they don't leak in the 1st 50 miles, you are good. they don't use a C clip on the adjuster knobs so they sometimes blow out when pressure is first applied. I love them, but others aren't huge fans.

cheaper than motons or penske...

JD

I noticed that there is one know with even numbers and the other has odd numbers on them. Where should these be set for a street/ strip car? I have looked on the Aldan website, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks!!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
There have been far more negative/problem posts than positive feedback. I dont recall seeing any newer posts or indication that they have made any changes to address the issues with leaking.

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my Gen1. They seem to work pretty well. Adjusting the ride height is a bit of a pain. It's very problematic to do with the shocks on the car. It's easy to take them on and off, however, so you can adjust the height off the car. If you're only going ot do it once, not a problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960