alignment specs

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have searched and haven't found a thing stating specs. I'm lowering my car and afterwards would like to bring some specs to an aligment shop for them to adjsut it to. The car is street driven so I don't need anything agressive. I don't want to sacrafice tire life, but I will give up some. Does anyone have any sugessted specs for the camber,caster, toe, etc

VENOMIS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you take it to the alignment shop, they will input the year, make, and model in the computer. The info will be there once that is done. No need to take info to them. I had discount tire do mine and they did a fantastic job. They had done Vipers before cause I asked. They are not any different than any other 4 wheel alignment. Cost was $89.95. I was also referred to them by a local viper shop.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a difference if you want a particular type of ride ...

and i would let a "tech" at discount tire touch my car. but thats just me

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a difference if you want a particular type of ride ...

and i would let a "tech" at discount tire touch my car. but thats just me

I think you meant to say "wouldn't" and I agree with you Plum. One place wanted to charge $400 for an alignment, they didn't have the specs nor did they know the procedure as detailed in the service manual. I left and setup and appointment with Tator. :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you take it to the alignment shop, they will input the year, make, and model in the computer. The info will be there once that is done. No need to take info to them. I had discount tire do mine and they did a fantastic job. They had done Vipers before cause I asked. They are not any different than any other 4 wheel alignment. Cost was $89.95. I was also referred to them by a local viper shop.

Ignore the above post and take it to a qualified Viper Tech with an alignment rack, sandbags, and experience. And yes, the specs can be altered depending on your preference--they are not set in stone. The street alignment from the factory is far different from even the aggressive street settings let alone any track settings. And I guess that wouldn't be covered in the "computer" input.

OP
OP
S

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Correct, I don't want the standard computer set-up. I want something a tad more agressive. The stock alignment isn't the best for a street driven car anyways. :drive:

OP
OP
S

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That post list specs but for a track/street car. My car will probably only see the track one time. So I need specs for the street. Thanks though.

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is my alignment specs.

This was done by Bill Sampagnaro, he is located in Flossmore, Illinois. His number is 708-481-9560. He is a Viper tech and this is what he advised for 99%street driving. Lowered with Eibachs. I have no problems with handling and the car tracks perfectly straight. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson