All Chrysler Nationals---Carlisle PA July 8th -10th

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Chrysler Nationals are July 8th--10th. I just booked ($35) with POA (Prowler Owners of America) about 2 weeks ago. Would be a good Idea to Book now because the more Vipers we get the better the space. I plan on bringing both and am hoping we can be very close to each other. I wish the Viper club could set up something Saturday night for the VCA members to do. (Dinner?)??? I could get a about 3 dozen Prowler owners to attend also. I booked the Viper today also, extra $30. When I find out the hotel info :2tu: I'll post that also. www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/chrysler/index.asp

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Booked a room @ Sleep Inn Carlisle. 5 East Garland Drive Carlisle PA 17013 AAA rate $125 night. Most Hotels are already booked. Hotel is around 3 miles from fairgrounds. Most people Book a year ahead!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you all are interested in Dinner. Let me know. I can book space at the Deer Lodge, located in Mount Holly Springs. Great food....

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank---Thanks! lets wait and see in the next month or 2 how many guys want to go. There must have been around 35-40 Vipers there last year!! Saturday Night dinner would be awesome. I would like to see some of the NY/CT Guys show up in PA also.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 carlisle events this year, for me. Spring, Fall, Chryslers, and Corvettes.

Anyone that has never been there has no idea what they are missing. If you are a car enthusiast, you gotta go to carlisle. It's the biggest, most variety, clean, organized, ... car events of the year.

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Signed up and received confirmation. See you all at the event. Last year I got lucky and won 2nd in the gen 2 vipers:)

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Most likely with Ed, Carmen, Kerry and TwinTurbo-Dan....

I never win anything, its because I'm next to Ed's banana and it always scoops all the damn trophies!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Most likely with Ed, Carmen, Kerry and TwinTurbo-Dan....

I never win anything, its because I'm next to Ed's banana and it always scoops all the damn trophies!

I only win cause I vote for myself and steal your ballot and vote for myself again. :2tu:

I think this year with all the work you have done to your car, mine will be over shadowed. :headbang:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on going and possibly bringing 1-4 other vipers from the Pittsburgh area with me.

Which hotels are the best to stay at (assuming there is still rooms available)?

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms---Lots of Hotels are booked a year in advance. I found a room a few weeks ago @ Sleep Inn Carlisle. 5 Garland Drive Carlisle PA. Few miles from Fairgrounds. $125 a night AAA price. Never been there but its just for a couple of nights. Check out their website. 717-249-8863

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are quite a few hotels in the Harrisburg area, and its only 15-20 mins away. Check with the Wyndham, Wyndham Gardens, Comfort Inn, and Sheraton just to name a few.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I hope to come down as well. What would be the best day to come? A few summers ago at Carlisle I got to sit in Lee's black GTS! Definitely one of my most memorable experiences! Can't wait for this year!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday is the best day to come, Friday is good to spend time looking at everything else thats there, Sunday everybody starts leaving early.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come friday to hook up for dinner and drinks with the group. We will be having a Dinner at Deers Lodge in MT Holly Saturday night. FrankBarba offered to set it up, we just need to give him a head count! :2tu:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would love to have dinner with a group of Viper owners, but unfortunately I don't have a Viper or a place to stay for the night, unless there are still hotel rooms available. Is there anyone going alone that would be willing to split the cost for a room on Friday? If not, looks like Saturday is the best option! Thanks guys!

-Kurt

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt--if you show up saturday i'm sure you can stay for dinner with the gang. You just got to promise to buy a snake some day! :2tu:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats sounds like a good idea CT, that would be awesome! I can definitely make that promise! See you then!

-Kurt

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lauri and Ed,
I'm not even parking around you guys this year, too many people looking at your cars so I'm parking with the Dodge Mirada's this year. ;)

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri and Ed,
I'm not even parking around you guys this year, too many people looking at your cars so I'm parking with the Dodge Mirada's this year. ;)

Are you gonna wear your pink Daisy Dukes too? I see how you are now, to cool to hang with us viper guys. I tell ya, you Mirada Snobs :rolleyes:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri and Ed,

Just think how I feel, my car looks so plain, they asked me if I would mind coming for just Tuesday and Wednesday :eek: