Almost sold my Yellow Beast

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luckily I came to my senses. As some of you know I'm building a new home. The extra cash would be nice. This past weekend a local guy with interest came over to look at it and talk about what I would have to have to let it go. Prior to him coming over I washed it up real nice. My car never gets very dirty anyway. However, while I was washing it I realized that I just couldn't let it go. So I priced it out of the ballpark, knowing the buyer would walk. I'm just too attached to this car. Couldn't stand to see it around town and it not be mine. This snake definently has me charmed.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scared me there for a minute. . . :) Now when are we going cruising. . . :headbang:

Funny you ask, I've been thinking the same thing. I started to call you yesterday at work but got busy and didn't. We need to plan something very soon before the weather gets bad. We need to get the wives together and go to dinner.
I came really close to selling, I'm glad I didn't.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scared me there for a minute. . . :) Now when are we going cruising. . . :headbang:

Funny you ask, I've been thinking the same thing. I started to call you yesterday at work but got busy and didn't. We need to plan something very soon before the weather gets bad. We need to get the wives together and go to dinner.

Remember guys this plan requires taking the vipers out of the garage :D

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott guess what I've got 2500 miles on OL'Yeller now. You should be proud of me. ;)

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott guess what I've got 2500 miles on OL'Yeller now. You should be proud of me. ;)

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :eek:

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya sure, have me come to town, do all that work, make the car go fast and look good, then decide to sell it...I'd rather see you skip one of the bedrooms in that 25K square footer your building. LOL! I honestly can't wait to see your new home, Brian.

PS Glad you kept your sweetheart!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS,
you made a good call .. trust me!!
i too am smack dab in the middle of my new build and yes the extra cash is nice
but ... i miss it.... and will someday have another one....

so i went from around 500hp to 30hp backup generator and picking out nice
40,000 BTU fireplace tonight!!

but sometime you make tough decisions. Congrats on keep your snake my yellow brother.
best wishes and good luck on the new build...
P.S. Add about an extra $50k to what your builder quotes for goodies like hardwood, Corian,etc.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS,
you made a good call .. trust me!!
i too am smack dab in the middle of my new build and yes the extra cash is nice
but ... i miss it.... and will someday have another one....

so i went from around 500hp to 30hp backup generator and picking out nice
40,000 BTU fireplace tonight!!

but sometime you make tough decisions. Congrats on keep your snake my yellow brother.
best wishes and good luck on the new build...
P.S. Add about an extra $50k to what your builder quotes for goodies like hardwood, Corian,etc.

JiMandela
My Yellow Bro. you will have another one soon. I remember when you had yours and some of the posts about it. I know you loved that car. I'm sure your new home will be worth it. What will you buy next? A gen2 or gen3? I already know the color. BTW, I am the contractor, that's what I do for a living. Funny thing is when I build one for myself I never stay in budget. I hate building my personal house. Yea the extra cash would have been nice, but I just couldn't let this car go. I have way too much money in it, not to mention my heart.

Macedo
When you coming back to the mountains? I need a big brake kit, intercooler,heads,cam,etc...Since I'm keeping it I might as well finish it. :D
BTW it's not 25k sq.ft.it's 11K. I need that much so that I will have enough room for you and the family when you come back :2tu:

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS,
it is awesome that your the contractor!
at least then your getting your monies worth.
And 11k sq ft is huge. at least in this area.
I am only around 5k sq ft when all said and done.

Good luck with the house and the viper.
Jim

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]When you coming back to the mountains? I need a big brake kit, intercooler,heads,cam,etc...Since I'm keeping it I might as well finish it.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. :headbang: Sounds like we better get that roadtrip scheduled. :D

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you coming back to the mountains? I need a big brake kit, intercooler,heads,cam,etc...Since I'm keeping it I might as well finish it.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto. :headbang: Sounds like we better get that roadtrip scheduled. :D

[/QUOTE]

Are you ready for more Mods??? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine