ALMS video on GTS-R

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TK seems a little hesitant in the interview and I just dont think the Vipers will dominate like years ago.

I agree...
It has become a very competitive field in the long absence of the viper.
I was at mid-ohio for the debut and could see where we didn't experience the almost "instant" splash of success like before... the first time was magic and is etched into history. It's a different ballgame now.
It will take alot of work and time to get back into the thick of things.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hoping SRT are just sorting out a few track setting issues then will turn the power up to max for next season? I fear if they are at the tail end of the GT Group next year it will not do sales much good!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is difficult to come to the track with a new platform and whoop ass. There's always the possibility that they're shaking this car out in this "half-season" and once they get it right, they can add back a little of the power they trimmed in sandbagging........:cool:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hoping SRT are just sorting out a few track setting issues then will turn the power up to max for next season? I fear if they are at the tail end of the GT Group next year it will not do sales much good!
Thank you for mentioning the sales issue also as I mentioned this weeks ago and some were wondering what I was talking about. IE WIN on Sunday/Saturday and sell on Monday always works better for sales.