Alright... come on now with the ridiculous word censoring!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Who came up with the censoring format on here? Half of the NORMAL everyday words are getting bleeped out!

P.U.N.T.A.? Spanish for Point? Not even the same word as the one we are all thinking?

S.C.R.E.W.? You know... the things that hold your car together?

GET A GRIP AND FIX THIS NONSENSE! Half of my tech support posts keep getting ******* because of normal every day words that some ivory tower wuss somewhere decided wasn't acceptable.

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll let @Shaggy answer this one as I don’t like most of it ether. I have no problem giving someone a vacation for using words as an insult.

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Who came up with the censoring format on here? Half of the NORMAL everyday words are getting bleeped out!

P.U.N.T.A.? Spanish for Point? Not even the same word as the one we are all thinking?

S.C.R.E.W.? You know... the things that hold your car together?

GET A GRIP AND FIX THIS NONSENSE! Half of my tech support posts keep getting ******* because of normal every day words that some ivory tower wuss somewhere decided wasn't acceptable.

Yeah, sorry. I had downloaded a huge list and I know there are alot of words that need to be removed. When you run into them, please let me know. I will remove the ones you listed above.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I had downloaded a huge list and I know there are alot of words that need to be removed. When you run into them, please let me know. I will remove the ones you listed above.

Literally nothing but the most obvious should be on that list. It should be what... 25 words long?

Delete the rest, aint nobody got time for that.

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
screw
punta

What word did you post up in the thread above that got the stars...

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Blow

Also made sure blown was not in the list

Dick, because it is a first name and the name of a very important person in the Viper World

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Blow

Also made sure blown was not in the list

Dick, because it is a first name and the name of a very important person in the Viper World

Did you go in and remove them or were they already off?

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I decided to blow right by you and remove blow and dick, blown was not on the list which is good as the motor on my 53 Chevy is blown and needs attention, maybe Dick Wrinkles can give me some pointers, maybe a V10 is in its future

Greg114

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you censoring to begin with? We're all grown folks on here, if somebody says something flaming against another then I get the concern. But come on, censorship is just a tool of the liberal agenda and anyone playing into that really should be ashamed of themselves. There are some helpful intelligent people on here, I for one enjoy this site and this is the only social media type of site I am enrolled in beacause libtardism ruins everything. Look around and try to open your eyes people, it's devouring us and so many are willing to let it happen.
God Bless America and happy 4th everyone.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best guess? It's likely tied to the automated advertising service that is financing this site. If you agree to use their service, they probably have some stipulations about what kind of content they will allow to show up next to their ads.

That ain't liberalism - that's capitalism.

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why are you censoring to begin with? We're all grown folks on here, if somebody says something flaming against another then I get the concern. But come on, censorship is just a tool of the liberal agenda and anyone playing into that really should be ashamed of themselves. There are some helpful intelligent people on here, I for one enjoy this site and this is the only social media type of site I am enrolled in beacause libtardism ruins everything. Look around and try to open your eyes people, it's devouring us and so many are willing to let it happen.
God Bless America and happy 4th everyone.

Like Steve said above. I have to censor some words due to alot of advertisers not wanting to but their name on a site that has bad content. I was in a huge hurry and downloaded a huge list of words that could cross a line, like Bone, Knob, and so on.

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you’re having a stroke you should call 911

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, that word will remain on the list