Alright, who was it?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c1a7ae13d8e08bb710beb0a533d4528f&threadid=21967

"I was driving along the 101 freeway this morning when I came along a new Viper with a license plate reading: NstyVnm. His license plate cover read: "Today's Special" (at the top) -- "Smoked Porsche" (at the bottom). I couldn't resist. I pulled up next to him and motioned for him to roll down his window. Then I offered up my car for "smoking." Notwithstanding his plate and the wide open road ahead, he balked and backed down . . . wouldnt back up his bravado. Later, I spoke with another TT owner who previously met the Viper owner . . . the Viper owner backed down to his challenge as well. What a dick.

While on the subject of smoking, I victimized a SC Viper and a Bently GT earlier this week.

Craig"

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c1a7ae13d8e08bb710beb0a533d4528f&threadid=21967

"I was driving along the 101 freeway this morning when I came along a new Viper with a license plate reading: NstyVnm. His license plate cover read: "Today's Special" (at the top) -- "Smoked Porsche" (at the bottom). I couldn't resist. I pulled up next to him and motioned for him to roll down his window. Then I offered up my car for "smoking." Notwithstanding his plate and the wide open road ahead, he balked and backed down . . . wouldnt back up his bravado. Later, I spoke with another TT owner who previously met the Viper owner . . . the Viper owner backed down to his challenge as well. What a dick.

While on the subject of smoking, I victimized a SC Viper and a Bently GT earlier this week.

Craig"

Hey Craig as A s/c viper pwner Iwould have indulged you although Iam sure you wouldnt have been happy with the results...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Craig"

Hey Craig as A s/c viper owner I would have indulged you although I am sure you wouldnt have been happy with the results...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Craig"

Hey Craig as A s/c viper owner I would have indulged you although I am sure you wouldnt have been happy with the results...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats Makara and the picture above is Smokins car.Fits his size well