Amazing Revelstoke Story!!!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted;

I just finished reading your article in Summer Viper Mag and figured I would comment in here as I am sure a lot of VCA members will want to respond as well.:)
If it was half as much fun as it sounds and looks, then it must have been an awesome trip. I have been to Revelstoke, but I have never been off the main route. The pictures and the way you explained experiences made me feel I was there. Especially the parts where you were on the mountain rally. I was holding the wheel and mashing my foot to the floor as well. My wife also puts dents in the floor where her brake is supposed to be, but the only time she isn't verbal is when she is frozen in sheer terror.:D

Fantastic story Ted.:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:
Thanks for getting my adreniline going while I am sitting here waitng for my car to be done.:headbang::headbang:
Oh, by the way, is there two Ron Nichols in our Region? Or is that a typo?

Ron Nichols

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks and you're welcome. I put my wife to task and asked her if it was sheer terror that caused her to be silent - her response was, "Maybe."

I did enjoy the dropping to the inside of the corners and drifting out of them for sure!!! I've been trying to let the rest of the VCA know that although we're taxes to death we do have the best driving here in BC. We had a few Washington VCA members come to our Kelowna event last year and they all went home with smiles on their faces resolved to come back at their earliest opportunities. Gord and Craig put a lot of time into setting up an autoX for us in Vernon that time. "Thunder in Sun Valley," was the name of that article and it was in Fall Viper mag.

I'm hoping to write up the Harrisson Lake event in a couple weeks as well. Hopefully, I'll get a couple of my new cameras before then.

Have you seen my videos on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. I posted a few vids there. YouTube - RTTTTed

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery