1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just wanted to tell the Viper Nation what a fantastic job Tony of Venzano Automotive, in Waterford, MI did on my 2010 toxic orange coupe Interior. The Leather colors he picked matched perfectly with the paint. This is how the cars should come from the factory. It looks like it was made this way, it flows from inside to the outside. And working with Tony was a real pleasure. He puts his heart and soul into the task, making these custom interiors is his passion. He’s kinda funny to watch because he gets so caught up talking about different leathers and colors of interiors.

He is the modern day Ricardo Mantalban of Corinthian leather, except it’s a Dodge Viper not a Cordoba. His motto is his leather interiors are so fine - you’ll want to drive your Viper naked. Which reminds me to make sure I clean my drivers seat because he was driving it around before I picked it up….. You Never Know.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does look killer:2tu:, but I like the tan too. The tan looked really plush and it went very nicely with the orange IMO:dunno:.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't like the tan when I first saw it on the anaconda green car but it looked great with the toxic orange. Of course the new interior looks amazing, even the flame shift knob, after all it is your car so why not make it personal.

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really hate that fact that someone pointed out the whole daffy duck thing because you can really see that on the console..

Your interior is awesome. Mine is still in great condition after 10 years and 38,000 miles.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hate that fact that someone pointed out the whole daffy duck thing because you can really see that on the console..

Your interior is awesome. Mine is still in great condition after 10 years and 38,000 miles.

Yeah, I noticed right away too. Oh well, too late to change it now. Quack...quack:rolaugh:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(The shift knob has to go though!)

I bought a section of 1 inch diameter stainless rod and had it machined female on one end for the shifter and male for the Hurst ball. The thread pitch is the same on either end. Didn't want to go with a shifter. Looks good and was inexpensive too.

OP
OP

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought you guys were car guys-that shft knob is pure hot rod-old school. by the way -the tan interior is in the ssg vert and it looks stunning. wasn't quite sure if it would look good but it sure does. now its one of a kind

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the update! Your car was awesome before but it's 100% better now!

Tony's work is awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang