An Invitation

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its early, and I am still very wet behind the ears around here, and if I am out of place or over stepping my bounds then please let me know, but I was wondering how many members would be interested in attending one of my towns Cruise Nights?

Morris Cruise Night |

If you look through the huge photo gallery, you may notice that there are almost zero Vipers in attendance.
I do know a couple of the board members and have been assured that if I wish to reserve a great location they would make it happen for me. I can also see to providing some provisions for all who decide to attend, but that is still up in the air since I'm not sure how many if any would be willing to come.
Easy to get to, about 20 minutes west of Rt 66 race way.

Please let me know.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of our group does visit there actually. We attempted to include a stop at the cruise night after a cruise, but it didn't work out for us (we would have ad a large group).

When you come to the meeting I'll put you in touch with a gang of guys right in your area.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to come up some night from the Peoria area. Not too far... The dates on the website are still from 2010. Let me know when. I might be able to get a few others that I normally cruise with. Thanks. :)

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of our group does visit there actually. We attempted to include a stop at the cruise night after a cruise, but it didn't work out for us (we would have ad a large group).

When you come to the meeting I'll put you in touch with a gang of guys right in your area.

Is the Crossfire a convertible?

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to come up some night from the Peoria area. Not too far... The dates on the website are still from 2010. Let me know when. I might be able to get a few others that I normally cruise with. Thanks. :)

That would be great! I'll let you know about the dates as soon as I talk to one of the board members. I am looking for a good turnout one of the days so that the viper community can be seen.
The first one is always the biggest one, so I am shooting for that one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456