Anchoring Harness ?

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got this 6 points harness, and I am trying to install it.
I was wondering if I am missing two "hooks" for the crotch straps? I got the hooks for the side staps, the ones for the chest are not put on yet, but i got them, see pics.
Should I have two extras for the crotch straps?
You must be registered for see images

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, I edited my post, It is the crotch straps, the one that pass between the legs, My terms are probably not the exact terms...

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they go the same place as the lap belts. You sit on the small belts. ((what you're calling crotch belts)

OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they go the same place as the lap belts. You sit on the small belts. ((what you're calling crotch belts)
Not sure of that...
Ok, I just checked other harnesses, and it seems I am missing those two hooks, if somebody has some to spare, please, pm.
Thx

Last edited:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would contact Schroth and emaail them the pic you posted. That would be the quickest way to get your parts plus the advice to get them in your car.

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to change to a single strap, there is a threaded insert in the floor in front of the seat. You will have to locate it and then cut a small hole in the carpet to mount your hook.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Topawam,
Check out the "How To" section of the forum. http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_how_illup.htm There is a step by step for the Team Tech 6 point harnesses. It is a very good step by step procedure and also provides a template for the cutout that needs to be made for the shoulder harnesses.

Looking at the picture you posted...it appears that you are indeed missing the 2 hooks that go on the end of the crotch strap. Did you get any eyebolts ? ( should be four of them ) You will also need spacers for the lower eyebolts...which TeamTech did not supply me, so I had to make some.

Lance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte