And my next victim could be

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...A lovely little yellow 996-TT. The car is worked over by none other than Nero @ Titan Motorsports. The race will be March 1st @ Bradenton. Terms, street tires and pump gas. Wish me luck.

He claims to make 600rwhp. I told him it would be a good race then. I'm looking forward to the challenge. Being we make about the same power, this will setting the N/A large CID vs small CID + Turbo argument (although I beat the crap out of a 2.2L Turbo civic hatch a few months ago...granted he was making 300fwhp :lmao: )

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only that AWD would scare me. luckily youre a track rat and good at launching. go get'em

N

Nero

That car's making about 520rwhp right now, it will hopefully be up to 600rwhp when we do the fuel system and the intercoolers, but that's not going on for a few months. Either way I think it would be awesome to race, show people what's new for Titan. We win either way if Onelove looses he just buys more parts, if he wins well that's great to :)

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nero,

I'm a huge fan of yours and respect your work. He must have been telling me the number after the upgrade that hasn't been done yet :D :lolcry:

At 520rwhp,He will jump me off the line, but I've got no doubt I'll run him down...

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car's making about 520rwhp right now, it will hopefully be up to 600rwhp when we do the fuel system and the intercoolers, but that's not going on for a few months. Either way I think it would be awesome to race, show people what's new for Titan. We win either way if Onelove looses he just buys more parts, if he wins well that's great to :)

Can you add launch control to the car? AWD with launch control would be hard to beat.