And now...leaked Gen 5 hood molds?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Seems that the sharks have smelled blood in the water. Actually shocked SRT was able to keep things under wraps for as long as they have.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad day for Srt's PR guys....... Why are they paying them for??????? All the marketing efforts they made are going against them.....

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is awesome. I think it is genious. It really keeps the buzz going without giving too much away.

Bruce

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we don't need to go to New York we'll see the snake before that.....

On a funny note, on my invitation it says : Special gift.......HOtWheels model of the 2013??????:rolaugh:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's not a mold but rather a pattern... most likely wood finished in primer.
This way it's possible to make changes easily and economically to the pattern and not the mold.
It could easily be the pattern of an early iteration and not what they've finally evolved it to.

Still cool to see it!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could that be the race version of the Gen V Viper hood, complete with cutouts for the exterior hood latches?

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From DriveSRT facebook.....looks like a Gen V NACA duct? Single stripe? Edit: Or, could be an aftermarket Gen II hood I suppose?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pitviper is damn smart...even i was thinking single stripe...lol

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.. very interesting!

Those are very large ducts! Swoopy but is it realistic for real-world ? Must be if it is in the design. Things are getting interesting....

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.. very interesting!

Those are very large ducts! Swoopy but is it realistic for real-world ? Must be if it is in the design. Things are getting interesting....

The ducts we had seen in SLC were big. As mentioned before...think Ford GT.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this hitting at once, could it actually be SRT "leaking" the pics to really get anticipation up w/the debut coming soon?

I was saying this very same thing to someone earlier today. it almost makes sense to me. Especially the vert spy pics that showed up today showing the gauges. Just seemed staged...which is fine. I will take whatever they want to throw at me. Very exciting time in the life of the Viper. :)

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From DriveSRT facebook.....looks like a Gen V NACA duct? Single stripe? Edit: Or, could be an aftermarket Gen II hood I suppose?

You must be registered for see images attach

I almost made a separate thread about this picture thinking DriveSRT slipped another secret teaser when referencing the GTS-R. The duct didn't look like any previous gen, then I realized it was off of this GTS-R

http://www.timpelen.com/images/cars/dodge_viper_gts_r_img01.jpg

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now all we need is someone to leak what the back end looks like. That part is still a complete mystery. Hell, we haven't even seen spy shots of the rear end installed under the velcro cover.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala