And the Viper Final Edition is....

G

Gotvenom 08

Okay my take on this Final Edition Viper.BTW my first viper was a 2002 FE #19.Bought in Sept of 2002.

So perhaps I am a bit biased about Final Editions.Since we all have experienced the "feeling of our first snake bite".No more words needed.But it stills stirs my soul.

Seeing these works of art in the pictures provided is just amazing.

I am in awe of these colors combos.I realize its not as pronounced as the SSG or the red or any other "look at me color".But when you look at it as a whole.The crisp color of the graphite with the lines of the car are just amazing in itself.Then add the subtle colors of the red in the calipers and the red in the pin striping.The hood black out with the canopy black,from a side view just captures the look of speed, with the whole view looking like it is just flowing (speed)air over the car.And the wheels not all taking away from the gawking factor of the car, but just adding a compliment to the car in its own "non busy" way is perfect.

Look at the red in the SRT 10 on the front quarter.Just "adds" another red spectra to the over all enhancement of the car.SO SUBTLE BUT YET SO PRONOUNCED.

I think the designers really strived for a unique yet non production look.They sure did hit a home run in my book.But then again this is my humble opinion and just wanted to give them credit where credit is due.

Thank You to all the designers and engineers and all the people behind the scenes for all you do to make this car a true world class sports car.

Timbo

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beautifully simple. I Agree with many of Gotvenom's comments. It lack's that 'look at me' color/paint scheme of many of the other ACR's (and coups and verts) we've seen, but, I feel that that is a good thing. It's almost as if the Viper has modestly put on it's sunday best, or a tuxedo, to commemorate this historic year and model. I almost can picture them slowly roll off the assembly line at CAAP while 'Pachabel's Canon' plays in the background, shortly before viciously tearing through the streets. Hopefully the Viper comes back with it's original bite in 2012.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet it will look really good in person. When the VOI 10 cars were shown in pictures, I though it was OK looking...nothing great. But when I saw Herb's in person at Carlisle it looked awesome! Next to the various other color combos it stood out. Hopefully this FE will do the same.

However, I would prefer black 6 spokes on the coupe to go with the black roof and stripe.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the red accents on the interior....the exterior though...what does that remind me of???
You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG pin stripe around center "fang" band, SSG brake calipers and black chrome wheels.

You must be registered for see images