Anodized Carbon Edition at LA Auto Show

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this look but I think it could use some additional tweaks. I would tint the headlights and taillights with a translucent smoke film, tint the windows, get some matte black wheels with a black chrome lip and have the gas cap done in a satin black finish.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this look but I think it could use some additional tweaks. I would tint the headlights and taillights with a translucent smoke film, tint the windows, get some matte black wheels with a black chrome lip and have the gas cap done in a satin black finish.

Agree. Add the carbon aero package as well to finish the look.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That would look sweet, however not something that would be possible for SRT to produce for street use. Great aftermarket ideas. Bet andy could provide some overlays for the lenses.

Believe the Carbon Edition comes with some of the Carbon fiber trim pieces already included.