another 375/20/21car....

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is my friends gen4. wont post the wheel specs he gave me cause i need to verify the width and lip #'s he gave me.

You must be registered for see images

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's cool, it's clean....but I think it needs a little more tire. I thnk I like 19/20 or 20/20 better

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 21 is going to need a dark finish and the car to be slammed. That said, red and brushed/chrome at stock height looks blingish. My old red car below had 20/20's, and I think that would have looked big with the finish on the car above.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah agreed but i think he was going for a more stock appearance(came with h-spokes)as he's done the black set up on his last 3 srt's.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW I like it. It would look great slammed though, My 20/21 are being delivered tomorrow I hope mine looks correct with the springs and caps:dunno:

OP
OP

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
his cars are usually on the ground so i'm sure he hasn't had a chance to lay hands on the stance yet. he' known for going over the top so i'm actually kinda proud of him for kicking it down about 6-7notches in the extreme department...

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw his orange car in Boerne when it was for sale, and the stance was good. I really think his current car will look good when he sets it down some.

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw that orange car Monday night at the Gateway Buick meet in Dallas. Is the guy hispanic? Parked right next to my ACR and car looked good except for his front bumper...

OP
OP

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw that orange car Monday night at the Gateway Buick meet in Dallas. Is the guy hispanic? Parked right next to my ACR and car looked good except for his front bumper...

not him. orange was totalled a while back. i believe there is another guy from h-town that is similar to his but has that coupe style rear.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guy from Houston with the orange coupe reared car = not hispanic.

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy from Houston with the orange coupe reared car = not hispanic.

That's my friend so I KNOW that this isn't his car. The one here in Dallas looks very much like this one. I didn't notice the brand but the rears were 22"!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang