Another shameless plug for Tator

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it was way overdue, but better late then never...

Cliff notes: Chuck replaced my 02 rearend and was very happy with his service.

My 02 GTS had developed a whiney rearend. The funny part was that this was exactly how I remember it when I picked my brand new 02.. or not.. I was to excited to remember. I bought the car from Buhler Dodge in NJ and I made every effort to break in the gears properly on my 200+ miles drive back to Mass, not keeping constant speed, shifting gears all the time, etc... but nevertheless...

So a few months back I decided to call around and see if there is a good Viper tech around... I called and asked questions, and called.. and called some more and I would not allow those people to change my oil, forget about doing a rearend. Call me punctual...

Next, I called Chuck and next weekend I drove the car to his dealership. He drove for a bit and the verdict was confirmed- noisy rearend. The rest is history.

My impression is that Chuck and his crew are very stand-up guys, they call things as they see them and they were very knowledgable. I would strongly recommend them to any East Coast Viper owners.

Regards,
Alex
02 GTS
few other crs

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to be negative but they're the WORST with billing! Sometimes you'll have to wait a month for his bill! I'm getting tired of having to beg to pay for perfect completed work. ;)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same here...last time i was there, he wouldnt let me pay him...he told me he'd send me the bill.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness