Another Woodhouse+ Bill Pemberton appreciation (longish ramble)

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

I know it has been said many times before, but I am of the opinion that when somebody has done something exceptional it must be recognized - again Bill Pemberton + Woodhouse came through. Anyway to make a long story shorter, I have had a deposit on the next gen for about a year now and as I am relocating from Brazil to Florida end this month I have been in the process of finding out which daily drivers to get. So I thought why not let Bill have the business for the family's needs. As I am as power hungry as the next guy I wanted the new 380hp/450fttq Lightning truck and the wife wanted the new Jeep Liberty. Within a couple of weeks Bill advised me yesterday that the Lightning is now sitting in the Viper pit with a awating my arrival.

To end the end ramble I have below quoted my appreciation note Bill:

Dear Bill,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH – IT IS A HUGE PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU !!!

You have from the beginning treated me above any expectations I might have had from reading the Viper board about your excellent salesmanship. This is also why I will continue to support you by buying all future cars through Woodhouse and your good self (I look forward to getting my next gen viper and my wife look forward to getting her Jeep later this month or next).

Thank you very much.
Unquote

Sorry for rambling but needed to get this appreciation of my chest.

Look forward to also be a proud VCA member (as soon as my next gen viper number gets called out).

Kind regards