Any Advice on Atro Racing Products?

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Rob @ Atro the other day. Seems like a nice enough, well informed gentleman on the phone. He threw in a couple of helpful answers in our brief converstaion. I'm thinking of buying the "sealed airbox w/green filters, new exhaust, and heat wrap deal he is offering. I can only find one person on this forum that has had him do work for them (not saying there isn't more).

Any advice and/or input. If there are any, please no personal attacks on him "hijacking" threads. I just need facts if there are any.

Thanks a ton!

P.S. Also getting ready to order new chrome "side Vent Trim" & "Upper Windshield Trim" from Parts Rack. Any problems with these pieces sticking that I should know of?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Don,( Dagger )

If you need to talk to another person regarding products I have sold, email Art Jones at [email protected]. He has bought quite a few products from me along with a lot of other people. Most people do the installs themselves or have their mechanic do it for them as there are only 4 vipers, that I am aware of, in my imediate area. You can also call Zero-Altitude-Flight,and ask for Randy Weidner, as both he and his brother have seen and heard my exhaust system. Randy says it sounds like a formula 1 car.They can be reached at 203-469-4202.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are more than welcome and you will not be disappointed. I would say that the proof is in driving my Viper which of course you are welcome to do anytime. I am willing to bet no other speed shop has ever made that offer! Rick drove mine before he had me build him an exhaust and install new brake pads, our shifter, and tweak his air box so it would work properly.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dagger
I had Atro Racing install the heat wrap to my exhaust and has worked great.I had them install it ,I was only a couple hours away. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be calling you soon Rob. The precious metals market is exploding. I literally haven't had time to wipe my own ars :2tu: This is a good problem though. I'll have more resources to put into the viper!!!

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Don,( Dagger )

If you need to talk to another person regarding products I have sold, email Art Jones at [email protected]. He has bought quite a few products from me along with a lot of other people. Most people do the installs themselves or have their mechanic do it for them as there are only 4 vipers, that I am aware of, in my imediate area. You can also call Zero-Altitude-Flight,and ask for Randy Weidner, as both he and his brother have seen and heard my exhaust system. Randy says it sounds like a formula 1 car.They can be reached at 203-469-4202.

How loud is your exhaust compared to the Corsa Track system? (I have the B&B 3" system with the cross-over right now)

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dagger, I look forward to your call. Our exhaust system can be made in different configerations so to give you whatever loudness you want. It can be made to sound like a Formula One car, loud, or made to Rumble. It is a matter of taste.

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

I ordered the exhaust w/heat wrap, new "sealed" cold-air box with green filters, plugs, shift elim. I'll post results after it all goes on. If I can ever figure out how to put pics up...I'll post pics of all the crap I've done over the last month. Isn't there a gallery here?

DH