Any experiences with Palmer Dodge?

ddavidms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering what everyone thought of Palmer Dodge North --- Palmer Auto Group

4545 E 96th Street • Indianapolis, IN 46240 and how were their experiences.

Thanks in advance!! :drive:

>> Sorry everyone there are 2 Palmer Dodge's I'm interested in the one in Indianapolis.

Last edited:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me if you have questions on specific cars. Bottom line: They are hit-or-miss. You need to investigate the vehicle you are purchasing THOROUGHLY before you buy. And if you are going to, i'll give you the GM's cell # so you can negotiate with him directly.

OP
OP
D

ddavidms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion I was looking for feedback on:
Palmer Auto Group - Palmer Dodge North 317-348-4088
4545 E 96th Street • Indianapolis, IN 46240

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Palmer Dodge in Roswell IN have been VERY nice and helpful on several occasions!!!!

V

Venomiss

Are you a Viper Owner? Are you looking for service?

If you are an owner please PM one of the moderators with your VIN and they can upgrade you to Viper Owner. If you would like to join the VCA and get all the perks look here.

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html
Right now newbies who join get the rest of this year and all of the next.

Steve-Indy may be able to help you. He is from that region.

If you are not an owner and want to advertise on the site here is what you need to do.
Viper Club of America

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have had...and CONTINUE to have... GREAT SERVICE experiences with Palmer Dodge NORTH located at 4545 EAST 96th St., Indianapolis, IN.

Viper Tech Phil Honetcutt has ALWAYS done the work on our 6 Vipers...NO ISSUES, and NO COMPLAINTS !!!

Recently, Phil completed a head gasket job on Wife's FAVORITE Viper...96 RT/10-Red/Yellow...and the job was PERFECT.

MANY of our members have had their cars worked on there...and nearly ALL of the 998 & 999 Recalls done on IN/KY cars were successfully completed by Phil, noting that I have seen a couple of "hack jobs" done at other facilities on these recalls...NOT a pretty sight!!!

He did a great job on our 03 SRT-10 recalled for the cooling module etc., etc.

If you need more...AND, if you plan on taking a Viper there for service or pre-purchase inspection...contact me for anytime, as I often check the progress on members cars while there are at the dealer...sort of helps things "flow" along.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21