ANY GOOD TUNERS IN AZ?????

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will be installing a paxton on my 04 and have heard horror stories on people that think they can tune a s/c viper properly. hopefully someone in AZ can do this for me, and of course without trying to retire off the price of the tune, LOL!

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try Extreme. They do TT vettes, S/C vettes, etc, so they should be able to do a Viper no problem.

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Tim Jelle (XLR8 on this board [email protected] ). He has done Paxton and many Roe SC installs and is a great Viper mechanic. :2tu:

I might be able to help you as well. I just completed a DLM Paxton SC on my '01 and Tim built the bottom end of my motor. (See my photo gallery)

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Contact Tim Jelle (XLR8 on this board [email protected] ). He has done Paxton and many Roe SC installs and is a great Viper mechanic. :2tu:

I might be able to help you as well. I just completed a DLM Paxton SC on my '01 and Tim built the bottom end of my motor. (See my photo gallery)

hey your hood opens the wrong way in those pics?!?! LOL! J/K
that would be great if you guys could help, seeing we are one of a handful of viper owners in AZ it seems. i'm up off of carefree highway. send me a pm with your # and i will give you a call.
thanx
mike

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I am not too far from you, over near Dynamite and Alma School. Anyway, you may want to call Eddie Martin (ViperEddie) He is the tech for Bill Luke down on Camelback. He has done all the work on my car, is the mechanic for 3 or 4 comp coups, and is very knowledgable. In fact, once when I stopped by the shop, he was actually doing an install of a Paxton. PM me, I'll give you his number though he is in Indy till Thursday.

TTYS,
Dave

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would second the vote for Eddie Martin. I was pitted next to him this past weekend at Viper Days. I have known Eddie for three years, he is an excellent mechanic and has customers from all over the country who ship their cars to him just so Eddie can work on them. I have his cell phone number send me a PM and it is yours.