Any help on where and what WHEELS to buy??

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not digging the factory wheels on the 04 viper. Any suggestions? (NOT HRE)

Thanks!!

Brian

The FORGES<font color="red">LINE</font> ROCK! :nana: (imo)

We use them exclusively on our racecars for their durability and performance (read lightweight &amp; low MOI) and their awesome style is a nice side benefit :D

This is what the new race wheel we will run this year on our SRTC hot rods...
You must be registered for see images

We just put a set of these on our street car...
You must be registered for see images

I beleive Jon B is a dealer for FORGE<font color="red">LINE</font>

sbw :usa:

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty, a few questions. Are the ones you put on the street car a chrome finish or polished? What size did you go with? How's the pricing compared to the similar HRE 547s?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Forgelines do rock. I now have 3 sets. 2 of them are SX3's in polished aluminum, one set is the SX3R type for the track with the black painted center.

Jon B / Parts Rack is the best price around for these. Call Jon for details. Check the Forgeline web site for more info.

One tip, watch the offsets on your wheels and the sizing on your tires. If you ever plan to lower the car, you will need a factory type offset for the street with whatever wheel / tire combo you buy. To run 18's, you will need the emergency brake relocation kit, available from Archer Racing.

Good luck,

Dan

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty, a few questions. Are the ones you put on the street car a chrome finish or polished? What size did you go with? How's the pricing compared to the similar HRE 547s?

Hey Matt,

I really don't know how the pricing compares to the HRE's but to answer the other question, we used an 18"x12" on the front and a 18"x13.5" rear both full polish ZX3R on the ASP Solo Mamba and then we opted for 19x9 front &amp; 20x11 rear on our teamates C5 Roadster chrome lip with black center on black car

David Schardt (prez of forgeline) is a big suporter of VCA and VRL and knows Viper offsets (along with other cars), he speced the offsets for our awesome handling T1 SRT10 Hot Rods!

I really dig the ZX3R's! :headbang:

sbw :usa:

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC wheels makes the same rim and it looks better in person in my opinion. Liked it so much I decided to purchase a set with some Kumhos.