Any Ideas - Experieces THANKS

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done every typical bolt on imaginable. I do want to do an aluminum flywheel though.

I could bolt on a Roe S/C or do heads and cam and tear into the engine.

I have been bouncing this around for too long and need to commit to something before my buddies camaro gets back from being tuned.

Does anyone have any input on which route to go down? I put a supercharger on my bronco ( i know a bronco is different ) but I never got the feeling that I could run it hard. It just seemed like I was putting the engine through too much. By the end of next week I will have 1 or the other. Yanking the engine or a blower on this thing.

I am kind of a cheap a$$ and the Roe kit is really appealing as its priced reasonable and I can install it myself, but I drive my car hard and put it away dirty. Its so reliable now and I dont want to lose too much of that, but the mustangs and other normal cars are getting so much faster.

WHATS UP?

Thanks for anyones input

Keith

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the Roe SC mainly becasue it is bolt on. It can be off and on in 4 hours. blow your engine, so what, put the stock intake back on and call DC for for warantee tow and rebuild. Heads/cam and your warantee is by by.

The Roe SC is very dependable and solid. I have almost 2000 miles on mine now, and I really drive it hard, why else have the car. Good product and will get you to around 600rwhp with bolt-ons, if you want higher then you will need head/cam swap which will get you about another 100rwhp with Roe S/C.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21