Any Insurance Programs out there?

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 23 and own a 97 blue/whit gts only 5k, pleasure driving only, any insurance programs that cover the car for what I paid for it which is 58k and not the blue book value which is under 40k. Regular companys like farmers dosnt do it. Thanks ahead of time for advice.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had Grundy on several cars. They will insure you at a declared value. So far they have been great. I fortunately have never filed a claim so I cannot comment on the claims side.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used hagerty in the past where it was cheap and you could declare the value. Then they doubled the premium in one year (Indian motorcycle), but at least I'd still use them as a comparable vs. Grundy.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im also looking for insurance for both Vipers.. I just did, online, Hagerty vs. grundy,..

Grundy was approx 2k a year
Hagerty was 3k a hear... wow

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the "agreed value" specialty car insurance companies have mileage restrictions, car garaged? who drives it, modified etc questions you will have to answer. Also they will ask how many licenced drivers and what other vehicles are in the household.
They wouldn't insure me because my wife and daughter drive 2-94 Toyotas, and my daily driver is a 99 Taurus, and I have the 05 Denali. They said that 3 of the vehicles were too old, and if one breaks down, the Viper may become a daily driver. I thought that this was BS as they are not even insuring them, only the Viper.
Try Leland West. The big 3 are Grundy, Leland West, and Haggerty

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with Great American - Classic and Collectible Policy. I think the mileage limit is 5 k per year. I am paying 1024.00 per year with a stated value of 48k.
Agent is Natl Ins.
215-332-1100
Gary

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have hagerty...$900 a year,$50k agreed value,2.5k mileage limit(not much more for 5k),limitations(no driving to work,only driver,no mods.,garage kept(they ask for picture's)...only part i don't agree with is your other vehicle has to be a late model...they break down also if i remember right!!!!...but it sure beats going through your prime carrier...they also cover my 2005 enclosed trailer for peanuts a year..hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness