Any interest in these scale Vipers...

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have recently found a few scale Vipers that I'm wondering if they have any rarity to them?

1) 1/24 scale "1995" Red with white stripes Dodge Viper GTS with side-exit exhaust from Brookfield.

2) 1/18 scale Hot Wheels Red SRT-10 Vert

3) 1/18 scale 2 Fast 2 Furious Yellow SRT-10 Vert

I don't know about #2 and #3, but I believe the RED Brookfield model is fairly rare, correct?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pictures:

You must be registered for see images attach

I haven't been able to find another one like this, they are all B/W's, so I'm assuming it is fairly rare.

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) The Brookfield is available on eBay from time to time. It is not seen quite as often as the blue one and usually sells for $10-20.

2) Personally, I have to check my collection to see if I have the HW with the red interior as it doesn't look familiar. The one seen fairly often has a black interior and sells for $20-$30.

3) The yellow F&F is fairly common and ususally sells for $20-$30. There are always a few on eBay.

The above are just my opinions based on what I see for sale on eBay and other sales forums. Hope it helps!

Eric

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2) Personally, I have to check my collection to see if I have the HW with the red interior as it doesn't look familiar. The one seen fairly often has a black interior and sells for $20-$30.

Thanks Eric...I have been doing some looking around, it seems like the Red Hot Wheels SRT-10 should have black interior, while the BLACK Hot Wheels SRT-10 had the Red interior...I wonder if this could have been some sort of screw up from Hot Wheels?