Any LA area viper gatherings during December

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Hans Christian, I am a Dane who currently live in Brazil. I will be on vacation on the West Coast during December 8 - Jan 2. I have for some time now been on the Woodhouse 2003 model top 20 waiting list but have yet to have the change to be ridding a viper for real.

With this message I am hoping that I am able to convince one you already ******** owners outhere to let me tackle along as a passenger for couple hours during my vacation next month. I have so many questions of which many are related to handlig, engine, design, aftermarket products etc that I don't know where to begin or stop. I know it is alot to ask BUT PLEASE have mercy and pitty with a wannabe owner - the wait is becomming unbearable - I HOPE THE KRAUTS DOESN'T GO AHEAD DO SOMETHING CRAZY AND CANCEL THE 2003 MODEL.

Is there any viper gettogethers during December.

Any feed-back is appreciated - my private mail is [email protected]

In advance many thanks

Hans Christian Jensen

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hans:

I just looked at the Southern cal Viper Club site and there isn't anything planned in December for the club. I know there is a driving school at Buttonwillow raceway on Monday December 18th through TrackQuest.com. I am thinking about attending this school if my helmet comes in on time. There might be a couple of other Viper owners attending.

Drop me an email about where you'll be when you are in LA. I live just south of LAX airport. Maybe we can get together for lunch while you are out here.

Reaction score
December 3rd a group is going to Caldwell Dev. Inc.(CDI) In case you are a Newbie, CDI builds the Le Mans race engines for Chrysler/Dodge (Viper V10 and new LMP V8). They build the best endurance Viper engines in my opinion. Three consecutive Le Mans wins and FIA and ALMS Championships support my opinion pretty well. I think CDI is expecting about 50 people. A Viper engine will be on their engine dyno (modified for the street) for a demo. Should be a good day for Viperholic Gear Heads.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fred:

Where is Caldwell located, in Northern Cal?

Brad
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder:
December 3rd a group is going to Caldwell Dev. Inc.(CDI) In case you are a Newbie, CDI builds the Le Mans race engines for Chrysler/Dodge (Viper V10 and new LMP V8). They build the best endurance Viper engines in my opinion. Three consecutive Le Mans wins and FIA and ALMS Championships support my opinion pretty well. I think CDI is expecting about 50 people. A Viper engine will be on their engine dyno (modified for the street) for a demo. Should be a good day for Viperholic Gear Heads.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
H

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fred,

I am a newbie, and would most definately have liked to go but I am only coming into LA on December 8th

but thanks

Hans Christian