Any meeting points for Chucks tech session>?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool T! I'm not sure whether D is meeting me there or if I'm spozed to pick him up? Plum's heading north through Jersey this time.

Here's the plans:
New York City Meeting Spot at 7AM - corner of 34th Street and 1st Avenue.

Long Island Viper please meet on the Cross Island PKWY parking area by the docks (Between L.I.E and Throngs Neck Bridge) at 7:15AM. From there take the White Stone Bridge over to the Hutch and Mobil Station will be on the left, on the Hutch at around exit 23

Westchester Vipers - 8AM at the Mobil Station on the hutch.

from there we will all meet and head up to tators for a 8:30am meet and greet.

This is a rain or shine event.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As always the NY guys have 8-9 different meeting spots. Hey NJ guys! Anyone want to meet up from Northern Jersey? I am up for places on 287 or the Parkway...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i dont need to pickup V10kingsnake, im gonna be at 34thand 1st at 645-7am

aaron, wanna meet and cruise into the city if im gonna go there? PM me

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn guys, I want to go BADDDDDD. Chuck has my car though and the wife cant get me to the newark airport at 7am to meet plum in time. anyone going up later in the morning, I could meet you in the city by taking the bus out of south jersey. gets me in nyc at 8:50, i know its late for the session, but if I had the car it wouldnt be this hard. plum is the man for the offer. He was willing to drive 40minutes out of his way to get a fellow nx man, but I can't capitalize on his hospitality. this totally *****.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo V10.Your welcome to come with me.I'll be there at 7am without Viper, jeep.If you like to join me i'll be at 34st sharp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine