Any new Graphite SRT coupes remaining? 2009 or 2010

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a friend who is looking for a Graphite SRT coupe, and I only see 2 FE cars. Any solid graphite cars in new car inventory at any dealers? He doesn't want a used one at all. I've checked all the usual places, but couldn't find one. Thanks in advance!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landers McLarty in Huntsville, AL has a brand new 2009 ACR in Graphite Metallic at around the $84k price point. It's a solid Graphite, stripe delete, black hood delete car, so it's Graphite Metallic only.

I noticed it cause it'd be a perfect compliment to my similarly colored 2002 ACR.

Regards,
Aaron

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landers McLarty in Huntsville, AL has a brand new 2009 ACR in Graphite Metallic at around the $84k price point. It's a solid Graphite, stripe delete, black hood delete car, so it's Graphite Metallic only.

I noticed it cause it'd be a perfect compliment to my similarly colored 2002 ACR.

Regards,
Aaron

That's a great price.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ummm......................fraid that one is not for sale!!

We had one, that I secured for sale, and at the time there was only one other one in the entire Country. According to the Chrysller computer, that one is gone too now, hence only one FE remains -- and the 2009s are also finito.

Hope this answers your question? Now if he wants graphite stripes, ha..........

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Aaron

I have a hard time believing that dealer who probably sees 2 vipers a year is going to take 22K off sticker.
But I am often wrong.

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Aaron

He didn't want an ACR :(

We had one, that I secured for sale, and at the time there was only one other one in the entire Country. According to the Chrysller computer, that one is gone too now, hence only one FE remains -- and the 2009s are also finito.

Bill, are you saying all the FE's are gone, or all Graphite coupes are sold? Thanks!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No graphite Coupes appear to be out there, and when I secured the 2010 Graphite Coupe a month or so back there were only two showing up. There are no 2009 Coupes at all that appear in Chrysler's Dealer Inventory, so yes, it seems that an FE or 2 is all that is left in the Graphite scheme.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in canada there are 2 fe coupes and 2 fe acrs 5 canadian edition 3 vooodoo acr 1 ssg special edition acr 1 laguna seca 1 1;33 edition acr 1 used laguna seca acr [ 50 km ] plus a few others

Pappa Prich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the graphite color only available in 2009 and up? ... That's my favorite color but I'm looking for a Gen III...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the graphite color only available in 2009 and up? ... That's my favorite color but I'm looking for a Gen III...

For Gen3, you have to go with 2006 Crystal Slate. About as close as you will get to graphite and very hard to find also. They didn't make that many in the color. My 06 was slate. There are some pics in my album.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad your buddy doesn't want an ACR, cause that one might have been a good fit.

I was surprised as well that a dealer I'd never heard of was discounting an ACR so much, but hey times are tough, maybe they're in a giving mood.

Regards,
Aaron

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill,

Is this the VCA car? Sticker says FE vert with Aero group. There is only one, which is the raffle car?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang