Any new info on the RAM SRT-10???

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came back from picking up friend's new 3/4 ton Ram heavy duty. Fantastic truck with HEMI. Engine felt positivly Zippy in such a heavy truck. Exhaust have a wonderful rap once it gets a few revs. Believe this engine is a winner, and will be even better in lighter weight rear engine cars soon to come out. Dodge is on a roll.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that this info is worth much, or even accurate, but I heard the truck is over a year away. I also heard that the push is on to get the HEMI into the 1/2 ton trucks within a few months. That should make for an interesting truck, although not as interesting as the SRT Ram. My source is a (distant) VCA chapter President, and this info is a couple of months old.

Reaction score
I got tired of waiting. I ordered a Red short box regular cab
with the Hemi. It is scheduled to be built Jan. 13, so I should see it by the end of Jan. or beginning of Feb. I think
for a truck that size a Hemi will be all the power I need.

farrbar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HEMI-

Roanoke Motors (800)541-6858 has RAM 1500's with the HEMI Engine. I think they have a couple of short box (2wd) and several lwb that are 4x4.

I drove the 2500 Quad with a HEMI, it was peppy, (significantly more so than the F250 with V10.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just a piece of the article:

"PS: The next big show will be Chicago in February. Dodge will use that show to finally announce pricing for the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and to unveil the Quad Cab version of the Viper V10 powered Ram."

SO, a Quad Cab too!! Sounds like some trailer towing capability coming, maybe.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dakota Viper Collector:
I got tired of waiting. I ordered a Red short box regular cab
with the Hemi. It is scheduled to be built Jan. 13, so I should see it by the end of Jan. or beginning of Feb. I think
for a truck that size a Hemi will be all the power I need.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OFF TOPIC

Just wanted to say I think you have the perfect collection of Vipers.