Any New SRT s at Viper Days 1/25-1/26

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to all the new lucky owners.

I am leaving early to go to Willow Springs Friday Morning. I know its too early for roll bars to be installed or a hard-top so the SRT may run this weekend. But, I am hopeful that someone will be at the Viper Days event (Hint, Hint) to show off there new '03. Sir Fang--good long drive to break in that new snake.
I've only seen pictures and "boy are they looking better".

The first Comp Coupe will be there Friday. I can't wait. I will be there early Friday morning for test and tune--can't wait

Joe B 01

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to try and drive there on Sat am but I have a dinner I need to be at on Sat pm. I'm still thinking about it. I would really like to go to see the Russ's Comp Coupe.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would doubt that there will be any on track with this rule from the Viperdays site.
- SRT/10's and RT/10's must have a roll bar or hardtop

I don't think they have manufactured some aftermarket bar or even a hardtop yet for the SRT.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I am going to drive down Sunday morning for a few hours with my black SRT-10. I should be there around 10:30am if the traffic isn't to bad and I don't get lost. I have never been to Willow Springs.

I thought the first California Comp Coupe in California should meet the first California SRT-10. I am hoping to get a few photos of the Comp Coupe with the SRT-10 while there.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I meant to say was... it was the first California SRT-10 in California ordered by a Californian delivered in California before any other California SRT-10's ordered by other California Viper Owners living in the State of California arrived in California.
laugh.gif