any one try this twin turbo system?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a posting on this a few months ago. At that time, I don't believe anyone had much of anything to say about them. I have not read anything on them since then.

You must be registered for see images

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, sounds good, that only leaves the golden question - are they any good? Time will tell. If not - they wouldn't be the first to develop a twin turbo system that uses the "best of everything" but still can't keep it all together. If they are good - guess in time we'll be seeing them around :cool:

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed them an asked if they have a demo car available for a ride in/drive. Will let you know what they say. I can say with confidence and knowledge that the price is real cheap. Especially considering that is the installed price and not just the parts cost....

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sound bad! Does anyone know who they are? Are they a spin off from another tuner? If they are good and you can get a twin turbo set up for 15,000 that would be a real deal. Cheaper than anyone I've ever heard of.

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is their response to my email sent a couple days ago:

I'm sorry, we haven't done a Viper yet. It's in the pipeline, but we're not to that prototype yet. Once that car is done, it would be up to the owner as to whether or not he would let strangers drive it. We will have full dyno results once it is done and of course lots of pics. I'm sure the owner would take you for a ride and let you look all you want. We'll have to wait until that time comes though.

We are finishing up the mustangs right now, then we have a C5 scheduled. Once those are done the Vipers are next. We only work on one type of prototype at a time. This way we aren't running back and fourth from say a C5 prototype to a Viper prototype. It allows us to give total focus to each prototype.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
<end of response>

Seem like really nice people, however, no car done yet is a far cry from being able to sell a kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96