Any one want to swap interiors maybe?

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if i buy a black 99' RT/10, if anyone wants to swap their black interior for the cognac. I love the car but i dispise cognac in my humble opinion. Does anyone know how easy it is to take the interior out? Or should i just buy a red RT/10 with 15k more miles with black interior already in it for 1100 cheaper? Please help i'm confused and i really like both cars and i want to buy a viper bad! The black /cognac interior 99 RT has 24k miles for 42 thousand and the Red W/black interior it has 38k miles and he wants 40,900 what do you all think? Again i like both cars and i think their both awesome... :usa:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with what you feel is right, If you are any way unsure wait till you see one that says BUY ME.....
Good luck sorry not much help. But trim is easy to change copared to a colour change.
Baz :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the red on is sayib BUY ME BUY ME so the guy is taking it to DC performance to get and inspection done and after that if everything checks out i think i'm buyin it.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go with the red one..definitely a viper color & its got the int. you like

plus its 1100 more in your pocket for when the mod disease begins

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good prices. I just got my '99 GTS for $42K with 21K miles. I do have the black interior, but I think a silver car with cognac might look funny. Get the black interior.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Buy the car you want, and send the seats/panels to Chad at SnakeHydes. Chad will perform magic and make 'em just the way you want - even better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang