ANY ROE SUPERCHARGERS FOR SALE OUT THERE??

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Title I think says it all.

I was hoping by chance someone would have:
a. a system on there car and they are tired of it.
b. a new system in a box sitting in their garage but they sold the car before getting a chance to install it.
c. a new system they bought but now because of a kid on the way, have to sell it.
d. a system on their car but now, because of a pending divorce, is forced to strip all the mods off the car before the soon-to-be-ex gets the car in the settlement.
e. a, c & d above

I've got some money burning my pocket. Just ordered a set of 19" CCW's with Pirellis and a new three-piece hard top for baby. Let the mods begin! :headbang:

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i sold my old one a couple months ago. Just an FYI though. Used prices for Roe kits these days are only about 1K less then buying a new one from Roe. They have great resale potential.

Talk to any of the distributors too, they give some GREAT discounts and deals, especially on install. :)

OP
OP
C

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry i sold my old one a couple months ago. Just an FYI though. Used prices for Roe kits these days are only about 1K less then buying a new one from Roe. They have great resale potential.

Talk to any of the distributors too, they give some GREAT discounts and deals, especially on install. :)

Who are some of the Roe distributors? Could they offer a better deal than buying direct from Roe? :confused:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are other blowers out there as well, not just a Roe. Do a little research before spending that much coin on a power adder. I am in no way knocking Sean's blower but there are others out there. It took me 2 months to decide before I took the plunge. Look at the pros and cons of different systems; what does one have that the others do not. Fuel delivery, timing, intercooler, etc. I did my homework and found the system that suited my needs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960