Any VCA members have one front 18" OE PS or PS2 and need another?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
275 PS2? you selling it?

I was just getting ready to buy another front left tire, went through mine

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are left over from when I went to 20/19's. I had listed them on ebay a while back, they both sold to the same bidder, who subsequently wanted to alter the shipping terms after the auction ended. That make work on my grandma, but not me.

So, I'm just going to give them away to whomever would want to pay the UPS to get them from 76033 to wherever you want. VCA members only. If there is interest by more than one person I'll do some random electronic drawing thing.

I would prefer that someone else that has one, that would like to complete a set gets whichever one that is needed, but I figure if you're a club member that detail really isn't that important.

Sounds like Leslie has a head start on being in the interested category.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I "may" need one. I've already commited to buying a front tire from Leslie. She said she may or may not have one for sale soon. I told her I'd buy it if she does. $250 plus shipping is what she quoted me. Your deal sounds a little cheaper, but I did make a commitment.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I'm in the same situation as Leslie. Wore out the outer edge of left front; so, I'd be interested also. The PS2s aren't directional like the original PS as far as I know, so left or right doesn't matter as a replacement.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I "may" need one. I've already commited to buying a front tire from Leslie. She said she may or may not have one for sale soon. I told her I'd buy it if she does. $250 plus shipping is what she quoted me. Your deal sounds a little cheaper, but I did make a commitment.

:lmao:that's funny

yes dave6666 I would be interested in the PS2, throw my name in the hat:2tu:I was gonna try to make it through 3 more track wknds on this driver side tire haha.

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have thought that free tires would have garnished more interest. Even though it is just one tire of each.

So it looks like we have the 2 of you in Indiana, and an interested party in Arizona. The PS2 is the one that got what I am calling a cosmetic blemish on it from the sunlight incident in my garage. The light reflected off of something on my truck in the driveway and tried to melt the tire. See the pic. I smoldered it with my finger as I was there the entire 30 seconds it took for this to happen. The dent is from my finger snuffing out the smoky spot.

Any way, that tire has about 800 street miles on it, date code of 1608, 0.285" tread in the center. Still brand new. And I can't emphasize enough that the blemish is in my opinion entirely cosmetic. If I could still use 18's I would still be using it!

Here was the sun beating down on my truck reflecting into the garage:

You must be registered for see images

Here were the 18's off and going bye-bye:

Here's what it did to the tire:

As mentioned, both tires are free for the cost of shipping. The Pilot Sport is date code 2006 with 0.220" tread in the center. No stories on it.

If you 3 guys and gal are still interested in either or both let me know and we'll wrap this up. They are the factory 275 width.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave,
I'm interested in the PS1 tire
I had a blow out a couple weekends ago and I'm running on a borrowed tire
let me know if its still available and I'll pp you the $$ for shipping
thanks

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still seriously interested in the PS2. Even though it has the devil's mark on it !

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960