Any Viper owners in the Pacific NW?

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to meet some Viper owners in Vancouver,WA or Portland,OR area. Bought my 1st Viper last month, a 97 blue/white, and I love that machine.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are in luck. The Pacific Northwest has a very active ViperClub. You can contact them @ www.wavca.org

Club President James Retych organizes some great events. They just got back from a fantastic weekend at Ocean Shores. Their membership is filled with some great Viper fanatics, and generally great people.

You are also near Viper Guru Jon Brobst of Parts Rack, who can fill you in on all the history of your car, and provide maintenance and performance modification tips and parts.

Welcome to the ViperNation. Now go out and enjoy that unique experience that is Viper.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are also near Viper Guru Jon Brobst of Parts Rack, who can fill you in on all the history of your car, and provide maintenance and performance modification tips and parts.

You forgot to warm him about not calling on Mondays. :D

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper club events using our cars are fewer in the wet months, but we try to have at least 1 event a month. This month it’s a go-carting re-match vs. the Ferrari club. (In Seattle) This event evens the playing field since the go-carts are all the same. (No superchargers or NOS here). We also have a Holiday party the first week of December, This is one of our bigger events, and owners come from far and wide. You might want to check out our club (Washington) & the Oregon club to see which club suits you better (distance, events, etc…) Once you join one of the regional clubs, your always welcome at other regional clubs.

Plus you can get together with other owners to share Viper info and stories.

Bill Sand
Washington VP

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you'd like to meet up with some local owners as well as check out the VCA, we have an Oregon club meeting this Saturday (Nov 12th) at Timberline Dodge at 11 a.m. I dropped you an email.

--- Ken

OP
OP
K

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the replys, really appreciate it. Hopefully I will see you soon at the meetings and get to know you guys better.

p.s. I wont call on Mondays.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang